`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

I am trying to catalogue my cards and I have a 2000 topps question I'm hoping you can help me with. What is the difference betweeen 2000 topps basic, topps chrome, and topps chrome refractor cards? I have cards with a shiny/metallic look and wasn't sure which is which.

I am starting to catalog my baseball cards and was hoping someone could answer this question about 2000 Topps. What is the difference betweeen 2000 topps basic, topps chrome, and topps chrome refractor cards? I have cards with a metallic look and wasn't sure which is which.

Why has Beckett not acknowledged the counterfeited version of 2001 Fleer Legacy Albert Pujols autographs? The past two issues I have seen have both pictured a counterfeit version as a "hot card".

I was adding the 1992 Upper Deck # 202 Stan Belinda card to "my organize" and the picture shown is Ruben Sierra.  Are you the person to notify about this?

Hi Chris,
I was wodering if beckett keeps records reported sales on low numbered cards even after the reported sales are published in sports card monthly. If so how can i get a copy for two cards that i have? Thanks

chrisolds Wrote:
animie67 Wrote:Last month I received the monthly baseball magazine. On the side it said it was the October issue. Was this a typo?

There was a change to the production schedule because of national newsstand distribution changes -- it shuffled the month names of a couple of issues. However, all should be back on schedule now. (The numbers of the issues didn't change -- just the months.)

i didnt read this whole thread,this kinda answered my question,but i had or have the problem where i dont recieve my issue and have to call for it,but i got the renewal notice,when my subcription got bumped to feb.you know what im thinking......

chrisolds Wrote:
animie67 Wrote:Last month I received the monthly baseball magazine. On the side it said it was the October issue. Was this a typo?

There was a change to the production schedule because of national newsstand distribution changes -- it shuffled the month names of a couple of issues. However, all should be back on schedule now. (The numbers of the issues didn't change -- just the months.)

i didnt read this whole thread,this kinda answered my question,but i had or have the problem where i dont recieve my issue and have to call for it,but i got the renewal notice,when my subcription got bumped to feb.you know what im thinking......

I have a card that i am having trouble finding.
Dave Justice
1990 Score # 650
I can give pictures if needed

brents530 Wrote:Hi Chris,
I was wodering if beckett keeps records reported sales on low numbered cards even after the reported sales are published in sports card monthly. If so how can i get a copy for two cards that i have? Thanks

Yep. Send me an email.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

My question is why these days when you trade cards it only takes away the quantity of card you have, instead of if you only have one of a card and you trade it you get left with the card in your organise but with a quantity of 0?
Collecting G/U and Vintage Yankees plus Yankee Stadium Legacy.
Yankees and our
Fans all Know this....
Everybody Hates us, but we Don't Care!!!!!