Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 SPx PC 4-11-22 #481 & #482

Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 SPx PC 4-11-22 #481 & #482
FYI - Photobucket has killed the thread.  Go to the last pages Smile

Back to give Beckett some love after the changes, I have been active elsewhere.  Re-Introducing my unique collection to folks who are new and many that may remember.  I have achieved a recent milestone in my PC, since my collection was featured in the May 2008 Beckett.  My mentor is jaderock in keeping his PC alive, I will begin a new thread to continue share mine as well.  Let me know if you can help out.  Enjoy.

Edit: Make sure to keep checking back....currently at 482 for the PC......updated 4-11-22

Not only did I break the 150 mark, but I am happy to present numbers 149, 150 and 151.....

07 SPx Steve Breaston 264/299

[Image: 07SPxRCBreaston299.jpg]

08 SPx Fred Davis Auto 264/399

[Image: 08SPxAutoRCDavis.jpg]

05 SPx Mike Williams Auto/Jsy 246/250

[Image: 05SPxMWilliams.jpg]

#152 is on the way in the mail, it will be a very nice addition.  #153 waiting to be purchased tomorrow.  #154 is waiting to be purchased Wednesday (found it in a lot, with just a picture, seller just confirmed).  #155 is in the process of swapping a like card from a collector in CA that just purchased a 2005 SPx set with all RC. Seller confirmed a 0264/ forwarded contact information and buyer is just asking for a replacement and has all the SPx sets and will check for my number after the holiday.

Man the PC is going great.  I currently have 14.14% of all available players for SPx from 1999 to 2008.  Enjoy and thanks for the look.

Renewing my Collection at Beckett: My 264 Personal Collection
Thats pretty cool! Good luck. Are you looking for only SPx cards or any brand? Ill try to help but cant guarente anything.
Carson Collect collects Carson Palmer, Jordan Palmer, and LaRon Landry. I am als
o trying to complete the 2008 Gridiron Gear set. Please let me know if you have
any. Total completion so far,
186/4491 4.14%

Carson Collect Wrote:Thats pretty cool! Good luck. Are you looking for only SPx cards or any brand? Ill try to help but cant guarente anything.

Thanks, my focus is SPx...I do however have other brands that I pick up from time to time when my searches are slow, other members send them too me, or in trading.  But, the focus is SPx.

awesome, glad to see your collection is still going strong, good luck on picking those cards up in the future!!

What a unique collection!  Congrats on what you've accomplished so far and good luck in the future
[Image: Boston.jpg]

wolverine74 Wrote:What a unique collection!  Congrats on what you've accomplished so far and good luck in the future

eagles2185 Wrote:awesome, glad to see your collection is still going
strong, good luck on picking those cards up in the future!!

Thanks, guys.

Ver nice, Thanks for sharing with us Good luck in your future quest.
I collect all Tom Brady and L.T cards

Very Nice!!
Keep up the Great Work!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

PhoenixRising34 Wrote:Very Nice!!
Keep up the Great Work!!

sgt11c Wrote:Ver nice, Thanks for sharing with us Good luck in your future quest.

Thanks gents...

this is such an original idea for a PC!  i will dig thru some of my spx inserts with my fingers crossed...

good luck and keep us posted!