`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hmmm… things on my mind today! at a PC crossroad

Hmmm… things on my mind today! at a PC crossroad
Ok … so with cuts looming its looking more than likely Thomas will get cut … Dion Jordan goes on the shelf until october … so basically my 2 PC players are possibly done until a suspension is over or Thomas gets picked up by someone Sad

Now don't get me wrong my PC's aren't going anywhere at all… they are part of the "Bigger Phins Collective" and I will still pick up thomas cards… just not as heavy

Im just not sure what to look for at this point…. maybe just concentrate on my Marino PC or start picking up a lot of Landry stuff… been doing that slowly.

Maybe take a break…. don't think that will happen.

Sorry for ranting …. just feeling a little disappointed …. but at least football season is only 6 days away!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Hmmm… things on my mind today! at a PC crossroad
(08-29-2014, 05:54 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Ok … so with cuts looming its looking more than likely Thomas will get cut … Dion Jordan goes on the shelf until october … so basically my 2 PC players are possibly done until a suspension is over or Thomas gets picked up by someone Sad

Now don't get me wrong my PC's aren't going anywhere at all… they are part of the "Bigger Phins Collective" and I will still pick up thomas cards… just not as heavy

Im just not sure what to look for at this point…. maybe just concentrate on my Marino PC or start picking up a lot of Landry stuff… been doing that slowly.

Maybe take a break…. don't think that will happen.

Sorry for ranting …. just feeling a little disappointed …. but at least football season is only 6 days away!
It's really sad when your favorite player is possibly at the end of his career. It does take some of the excitement out of collecting, especially knowing that you most likely see any new cards. I woke up one morning to read an article that kaufman retired. No heads up, nothing. I felt like crying. lol. The only positive is that you can work on completing his collection without having to keep up with new stuff. So the complete percentage will slowly go up.
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

(08-29-2014, 08:53 PM)cgod26 Wrote: It's really sad when your favorite player is possibly at the end of his career. It does take some of the excitement out of collecting, especially knowing that you most likely see any new cards. I woke up one morning to read an article that kaufman retired. No heads up, nothing. I felt like crying. lol. The only positive is that you can work on completing his collection without having to keep up with new stuff. So the complete percentage will slowly go up.
And to "piggy back" on this, it especially sucks when your PC guy doesn't really do much in the NFL or have a long career! So you know they won't have that many cards. I feel for you though!!!
Not poking fun or even taking a shot, just saying! [Image: tongue.gif]
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

That is a big issue, with the slowing down production of DT cards I would try harder to finish the master set! People put cards in boxes and forget about them in attics and basement for years. I'd actually try harder to get the ones I needed/wanted. When you have that big and nice PC of one player, value will always be there bc someone won't have to go through years of building.

As far as others, Marino is always in conversation to PC, but a lot of other people think so too.

I'd tell you about an underrated receiver who has come on strong the past 2 years but there's some dude on here that has that PC wrapped up, something like 30 1/1s lol Smile

I feel the pain...after really liking what Johnathan Franklin was doing, and now he's done after 1 real appearance in the NFL. I'm just collecting some sets I started of him, and 1/1's now. I guess for me, I collect so many different players in sets that I have plenty to keep me busy lol. No other dolphin you are interested in? What about one of their young RBs they kept? I agree with Pudge and cgod...if you are super collecting him, now will be a great time...prices should drop, maybe some of the harder to find cards will pop up.