`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thoughts on 2014 Panini Nationals Cracked Ice

Thoughts on 2014 Panini Nationals Cracked Ice
I see of ton of the new 2014 Cracked Ice variants from the National by Panini, and theres a lot of towel and gloves cards, but a good bit of the cards on a particular website I won't name (for fear of having the torch bearing minions coming to throttle me j/k) have stitching that comes out of the patch area. I've bought a few that didnt have that going on, just wondering what some of the expert opinions were in this room about them
This isn't the Cracked Ice version, but it's an example of the glove cards (This one I own, so I can post it nya nya!)

[Image: _1_zps385003f0.jpg]
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

RE: Thoughts on 2014 Panini Nationals Cracked Ice
I'm no expert, but I will say that everytime I see them I feel like I am looking at a mass marketing campaign from Nike... like they were literally lifted out of a magazine ad. Would that stop me from getting one? Probably not. They aren't bad looking cards; just look very commercialized.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

No opinion of those - but I won a Keenen Allen Natl Treasures patch/AU RC directly from Panini and it had threads sticking out like crazy. I literally could have trimmed the patch had I wanted.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Dope I think!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10