`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 American Thunder Retail

2014 American Thunder Retail
Thought I would delve into the retail side a bit.

Target 4 boxes:

[Image: 2014AmericanThunderRetail2.jpg]

[Image: 2014AmericanThunderRetail.jpg]

Walmart 2 boxes:

[Image: 2014AmericanThunderRetailW.jpg]

RE: 2014 American Thunder Retail
Hey man congrats on the hits, you did very well IMO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Holy crap! That is a bunch of good pulls! Any chance you want to make a trade? I cannot afford to buy any more singles, especially after what happened to my car when I got to work this evening.
I am interested in the Bayne C-A-U and the Kyle Busch and Ambrose parallels. LMK.

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-18-2014, 01:39 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Holy crap! That is a bunch of good pulls! Any chance you want to make a trade? I cannot afford to buy any more singles, especially after what happened to my car when I got to work this evening.
I am interested in the Bayne C-A-U and the Kyle Busch and Ambrose parallels. LMK.
Not cool with the car. Would be willing to part with them.

(06-18-2014, 04:03 PM)z00 Wrote: Not cool with the car. Would be willing to part with them.
"Not cool with the car" - that was exactly the problem. I had a radiator hose bust. Thankfully someone else saw the fluid pouring from my car after I got to work. They informed me about the fluid and I went to check it out. I found a crack about 3/4's of an inch long in the hose going from the top of my engine into the radiator. Luckily, I was able to call my Mom to come see what hose I needed and go buy it for me, as well as bring me the tools I needed to fix it. The best luck about it was that someone else saw it before I got in my car to leave. It was so hot yesterday that I would have never known the hose burst until my car overheated after I left. I do not have a cell phone so I would have been in real trouble then! Also fortunately for me, it only cost me about $40 for the hose and replacement coolant, but it was still an expense that I didn't see coming.
Anyway, check my ORG and send a TO if you find some cards you want/need or can trade to another collector. I would at least like to get the Bayne card. If you don't see anything you want for it, PLZ see if I have something for the Kyle B. cards and the Ambrose. Just LMK if we can make a trade.

Please let me know if the Danica Magenta Convoy card and Danica RU card is available FT, thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(06-20-2014, 04:37 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Please let me know if the Danica Magenta Convoy card and Danica RU card is available FT, thank you.

Jerry
Darn it Jerry, you beat me to it.... LOL

I guess I only had eyes for Danica in that last post.
I would also be interested in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Blue Jack Ingram #NHOF167, that is if it is Blue.
I have a lot of Base, Inserts and Numbered cards. Let me know who you collect and I'll see what I have. I only deal with NASCAR.
Echo7Bravo & spazmatastic, know me.
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1