`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Prizm blaster

RE: 2014 Prizm blaster
got 2 blasters of this today first i've seen them....did they all have white powder on them?
I read that panini had to do this to prevent them from getting stuck in machines

Yes they did. I have heard it is in all the packs. I don't mind it if it keeps the cards coming out of the pack mint.

Nice Seitzer hit!

(06-07-2014, 03:12 PM)rentzington Wrote: got 2 blasters of this today first i've seen them....did they all have white powder on them?
I read that panini had to do this to prevent them from getting stuck in machines
My two hobby boxes had powder throughout the entire box. It was a little annoying having to wipe every card off, but they do come out looking pretty mint. Picked up 4 blasters today, and was curious if retail had it too, haven't opened them yet so we'll see....
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(06-11-2014, 01:21 PM)telattt Wrote: My two hobby boxes had powder throughout the entire box. It was a little annoying having to wipe every card off, but they do come out looking pretty mint. Picked up 4 blasters today, and was curious if retail had it too, haven't opened them yet so we'll see....
All the packs in my one blaster had the powder, as did the hanger packs. It was a little bit of a pain, but it's hard to argue with the lack of sticking to themselves.
Kepler

The camo and RW&B bonus cards look amazing! Powder doesn't bother me at all, if the cards look that nice!
I got a Mattingly camo from my first blaster ... Really nice! No autos but found a Tanaka in the first hanger pack I bought!
Panini does it again. Nice cards, sans logos, no difference to me.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

My best so far is the rwb pulsar Tanaka.
Kepler

(06-11-2014, 10:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: My best so far is the rwb pulsar Tanaka.
Wow, that's an awesome hit! Congrats.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I am loving this product and the auto checklist is pretty good. If anyone hits the Braves camo and any of the other colored prizms please hit me up!

i saw pricing is out on prizm and wow the pricing on the camo's pays for the blaster by itself.