`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plano TX II August 31st

Plano TX II August 31st
Just a heads up. although we are about 3 months away, that our Plano II show to benefit the youth of Adat Chaverim will be held on August 31st at our synagogue located at 6300 Indpendence Avenue Plano TX 75023. Please note it is the northeast corner and the synagogue is located in a strip mall.

Hours will be 9-4, and for your $1 suggested donation yuu will receive more than your moneis worth before you ever step onto the show floor. Thanks to the generosity of one WTSJR one of the items we will have is a free BCCG card to all that enter.

We still have some dealer tables available at $25 per (limiit 2) and are always accepting door prizes/silent auction items and even any cards you wish to donate. We will provide a tax sheet to anyone who donates items.

We're always looking to improve from our last show which drew about 200 people so any suggestions are always welcomed.

Regards
Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: Plano TX II August 31st
Friendly Bump -- quick update. We have commitments for 19 of our approximately 30 tables already. We will have freebies at the door worth your $1 suggestesd donation (if not more). Some of those are courtesy of BMB legend wtsjr.

Always looking for mor donations and we can provide you a tax receipt sheet for your effots Smile

Suggested donation $1 -- tables only $25.
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Friendly Bump -- quick update. We have commitments for 19 of our approximately 30 tables already. We will have freebies at the door worth your $1 suggestesd donation (if not more). Some of those are courtesy of BMB legend wtsjr.

Always looking for mor donations and we can provide you a tax receipt sheet for your effots Smile

Suggested donation $1 -- tables only $25

Friendly Bump -- Quick Updates. We are sold out of our tables and have a waiting list for tables. Please let me know if you want to be on the waiting list.

Al attendees who contribute the suggeted donation will receive free packs as well as a BCCG card. (Those cards are courtesy of BMB legend WTSJR)

We also have a preliminary list of our door prizes/silent auction items (there are a couple of typos in my email from late last night -- but if you are interested please drop me a PM and I'll email them to you.

We are, as always, accepting any and all donations as well as we are a non-profit organization and can provide you a tax sheet.

Regards
Rich

We received a very nice package from Panini yesterday and now everyone who pays the suggested donation of $1 will receive (along with other goodies) a 2014 FB HOF promo pack (set).

We will have door prizes at 9:30, 12:30 and 3:30

We also have silent auction items during the day and those will conclude at 3 PM

The show runs from 9 A to 4 PM

Dealer tables S/O. Ask to be put on waiting list

Refreshments Available

Adat Chaverim 6300 Independence Parkway Plano TX 75023 (Northeast Corner of Spring Creek and Independence in the strip mall/Shopping Center)

See you on the 31st

Not sure if you're supposed to be spamming your card show in this forum....might want to ask the moderators so you don't run the risk of them suspending your user privileges....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

I should mention Beckett Auction Services has a table there -- the moderators have never given us a problem (YET) and hopefully they will not. And Beckett has also supplied us with some BCCG cards they had as part of our goodies when customers make suggested donations when they enter the show floor..

In all seriousness, talking about shows on this board (as long as not overboard) is appreciated by hobbyists who may be traveling to a new area for that weekend Smile

Rich

(08-22-2014, 09:04 AM)richk Wrote: I should mention Beckett Auction Services has a table there -- the moderators have never given us a problem (YET) and hopefully they will not. And Beckett has also supplied us with some BCCG cards they had as part of our goodies when customers make suggested donations when they enter the show floor..

In all seriousness, talking about shows on this board (as long as not overboard) is appreciated by hobbyists who may be traveling to a new area for that weekend Smile

Rich
Awesome Smile just didn't want to see a fellow hobbyist get banned..... I don't ever travel to Texas but I would love to see some of the card show.... Do you think you could take some pictures at your card shows & post them for everyone to see? It would also be a great visual for future promotions Wink
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Friendly Bump -- See you all tomorrow

Rich...good luck and have a great show! Show us some pics........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.