`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Discounted/Free tickets to Active Duty/Reserves/Guard and Veterans (With link)

RE: OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
If you haven't signed up, you are missing out! Just got these tickets:

Sunday, February 16th 2014 Start Time: 02:00 PM
Built Ford Tough Series - Professional Bull Riders
You Requested 4 Ticket(s)
You Wagered 20 Coin(s)
Payment Of $8.97 Is Required
Payment Received
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I signed up, thanks for the link.

Semper Fi.

Thank you for serving, and hopefully some events occur in your area.

(02-06-2014, 12:24 AM)stickhostcs Wrote: I signed up, thanks for the link.

Semper Fi.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Hi everyone, some of you have registered but have not verified your status. Please do so or you will not be able to request tickets.

Been a few months since I last posted on this. Lots of tickets available for all areas.

RE: *Updated* OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
Bumping so those who have not saw it can have the awesome opportunity. If you are no Military but know someone who is pass it to them.

RE: *Comment if you got Tix* OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
Bump to the top

RE: *Comment if you got Tix* OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
This is a great service! I get emails when tickets are available for events in my area. I'm waiting for Braves tickets up in Atlanta next year. OP, thanks for posting this info!!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

Your welcome! Hope you get some Braves tix!
(12-11-2014, 10:54 AM)1969metsfan Wrote: This is a great service! I get emails when tickets are available for events in my area. I'm waiting for Braves tickets up in Atlanta next year. OP, thanks for posting this info!!

No one has signed up and gotten any tickets?