`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the Earnhardt autographs or diecast

Where are the Earnhardt autographs or diecast
I collect Earnhardt autos any of them LMK what you have for trade. I have many autos in my personal collection also so if you have a favorite team or player send me a message. I have many autos in all sports and diecast if you are a Nascar collector send offers ANY EARNHARDTS Sr,Jr,Kerry,Jeffrey autos. I have many Nascar autos also in org. I also have diecast LMK what driver you are looking for.

RE: Where are the Earnhardt autographs
Don't think there are many out here but I will keep an eye out for you. SR Jr or both?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Where are the Earnhardt autographs
(12-01-2013, 01:31 PM)minitracer Wrote: Don't think there are many out here but I will keep an eye out for you. SR Jr or both?
I like any Sr,JR,Kerry,Jeffrey

RE: Where are the Earnhardt autographs or diecast
i have a ton of earnhardt sr and jr 1/64 and 1/24 action diecast id love to unload! what you looking for!
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

(12-01-2013, 03:34 PM)a_swanger Wrote: i have a ton of earnhardt sr and jr 1/64 and 1/24 action diecast id love to unload! what you looking for!
I'm looking for Earnhardt 1/24 from 2011 to current LMK what you have and what you are looking for in trade thanks.

Check my org for die-cast..

(12-02-2013, 11:55 PM)kct1 Wrote: Check my org for die-cast..
Sorry could not find any diecast that I could use.

(11-24-2013, 10:16 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I collect Earnhardt autos any of them LMK what you have for trade. I have many autos in my personal collection also so if you have a favorite team or player send me a message. I have many autos in all sports and diecast if you are a Nascar collector send offers ANY EARNHARDTS Sr,Jr,Kerry,Jeffrey autos. I have many Nascar autos also in org. I also have diecast LMK what driver you are looking for.
Trade offer sent.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

bump to top