`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled lots of Yankees Chrome refractors, too!

Pulled lots of Yankees Chrome refractors, too!
Hey guys, I busted a ton of Bowman and Topps Chrome ... I know there are several Yankees collectors on here, so I thought I'd share these ...

[Image: Mitch_zps158379c0.jpg]

[Image: Mitch2_zps6b0ab133.jpg]

[Image: Mitch3_zps942fbbd8.jpg]

And two more ...

[Image: Chrome1_zpsfa8aa51b.jpg]

The Jeter is /250 and the Warren is /50 ... I am looking for Yasiel Puig cards and would be happy to move any and all of these.

Let me know, thanks! RJ

RE: Pulled lots of Yankees Chrome refractors, too!
interested in many of them. Especially the Greens of Turley, Nuno, Butler & Encinas. No thanks on the Youks and likely will get others as I go.... check me... if nothing there then my loss. I have to re-do my trade bin anyways.

(10-09-2013, 01:01 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: interested in many of them. Especially the Greens of Turley, Nuno, Butler & Encinas. No thanks on the Youks and likely will get others as I go.... check me... if nothing there then my loss. I have to re-do my trade bin anyways.
I'm mostly looking for Puigs, if you have any other than the canary, LOL ... of course, you can have ALL of them for the canary if you'd like!

(10-09-2013, 01:05 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm mostly looking for Puigs, if you have any other than the canary, LOL ... of course, you can have ALL of them for the canary if you'd like!
The canary is packaged up and ready to go in the mail in the morning... will see what I can find

(10-09-2013, 01:19 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: The canary is packaged up and ready to go in the mail in the morning... will see what I can find
Hey, it's not gone unitl it's gone!

Just give the guy back his money ... you can have all the Yanks refractors AND the rookie refractors in my other thread:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1546639.html

Let's do it!

NAH im good. LOL
I'll give you another look at it though.
[Image: PuigYellowRefractorFront_zpsa3631b00.jpg]

If you had any clue how hard I'm trying to pick up ANY kind of refractor, you would know that's not very nice.

But, that's a beauty!

PM Sent buddy lets do this!!