`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Collection Updated 12/12

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/25
Nice additions man! Had a question for yah, would you have any interest in trading the Sports Legend Walton auto? I have some Walton autos I could trade you for it, or something else if you preferred.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Vin Baker...wow what a blast from the past!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-25-2013, 05:53 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Vin Baker...wow what a blast from the past!
I know right? Haha! Having grown up extremely close to Seattle, the Sonics were my favorite team. I saw it on Ebay and bid. It only cost $.99 + shipping so why not?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/27
Two in today. I like the looks of the Sharman. The auto oncard really looks good. The Mullin I also like, especially with this particular set.

[Image: ChrisMullin_zpsb1d6dfe2.jpg]

[Image: BillSharman_zps21ec7ed3.jpg]

Man, that Vin Baker is awesome. I miss that Seattle jersey and team. And Baker's a former Knick to boot! I know I have some NYK base but thats about it.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-28-2013, 06:58 PM)vgqv Wrote: Man, that Vin Baker is awesome. I miss that Seattle jersey and team. And Baker's a former Knick to boot! I know I have some NYK base but thats about it.
Yeah, I completely agree. I grew up near Seattle so the Sonics were my favorite team. Surprisingly, the Vin Baker auto was one of my recent favorite pickups just because of the memories it brought back.

Did that Mullin go for under $10? If so well done! I paid about $25 for mine, but it was the 97-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times so I knew I was gonna pay a premium for it to try to get as many old school autos as possible.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-29-2013, 10:19 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Did that Mullin go for under $10? If so well done! I paid about $25 for mine, but it was the 97-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times so I knew I was gonna pay a premium for it to try to get as many old school autos as possible.
Very close. The guy had it as a BIN option for $14.95 + free shipping. I believe I offered him $10 and he came back with $10.95 and I instantly accepted. So .95 cents over $10, so extremely close! The same exact card was selling for $14-15 without free shipping so I felt like I got a great deal.

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/30
Got these 4 in today.

[Image: 26_zps7bf716e2.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/31 Nice Pickups!
The Wilkins, Sloan and Walker came from Ebay. Still amazes me how cheap they can be purchased for. The Walker was $4 shipped ($1 for the actual card) and the Sloan was $4.59 shipped (free shipping). The Wilkins was $9 + shipping.

[Image: 1_zpsc5540e48.jpg]

The Rodman, Bosh and Johnson came from a trade with Tbarn. Great Trade! The Johnson was a freebie but a cool one for me because Johnson played for the Sonics and was on their 1996 Finals team.

[Image: 2_zps75bdcfea.jpg]