`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD

RE: Looking for cards from HOCKEYGOD
oh crap i just finished a trade with him as well and shipped my cards off yesterday...hopefully this doesnt happen to me

Okay guys... no trading with this guy until we can get things sorted out. I hope that everyone gets their cards from this situation, and I really do hope that it is just a misunderstanding. Remember, you-as established members-have the right to ask for the new traders to send first! Make sure that you do this!

Randi

I sent this guy a card too. I should always trust my first instincts. I was hesitant to send, but I goofed. keep the pressure on maybe you/us will at least get our cards back.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

(07-10-2013, 11:53 AM)b_smooth08 Wrote: Hey guys I live about an hour from Peterborough. I could make a call or stop by and see if he answers to put pressure n him if you would like. PM me an address and name.
The more people who come out and say they have sent cards to this trader, the more I think we need to take b_smooth08 up on his offer of confronting the guy.

I'm not saying we go full Anna Benson on him, but if it's a channel to at least recover one persons card(s) I think it's a good idea.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

(07-11-2013, 08:05 AM)anavrin78 Wrote: The more people who come out and say they have sent cards to this trader, the more I think we need to take b_smooth08 up on his offer of confronting the guy.

I'm not saying we go full Anna Benson on him, but if it's a channel to at least recover one persons card(s) I think it's a good idea.
I LOL'd on the Anna Benson thing........I agree. So far my count is up to 4 people that haven't gotten their cards yet.

Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Just so you guys know I have his info and I am trying to get some further info before I decide what to do with it. I want to make sure this isn't someone elses address who will scream harassment if I show up at their door. We all know scammers sometimes hide behind family and friends so I just want to make sure I am not getting myelf in trouble. Someone who has been ripped off by him has given me address and name.
Bobby Kloss,

(07-11-2013, 08:51 AM)b_smooth08 Wrote: Just so you guys know I have his info and I am trying to get some further info before I decide what to do with it. I want to make sure this isn't someone elses address who will scream harassment if I show up at their door. We all know scammers sometimes hide behind family and friends so I just want to make sure I am not getting myelf in trouble. Someone who has been ripped off by him has given me address and name.
This is a fine line to cross. Its good your putting thought into it. From past experience , there not a lot that can be done. I dont think you should approach someones house. If so not alone, bring someone if not for anything else, as a witness. I would prolly contact the local police as well. Stating your intentions. But I really really think this a bad idea.
Sorry man, not purposely putting a "RED FLAG" on this...lol... Just this could not be safe.
~cheerz~
Fx

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(07-11-2013, 02:36 PM)franklinx Wrote: .
This is a fine line to cross. Its good your putting thought into it. From past experience , there not a lot that can be done. I dont think you should approach someones house. If so not alone, bring someone if not for anything else, as a witness. I would prolly contact the local police as well. Stating your intentions. But I really really think this a bad idea.
Sorry man, not purposely putting a "RED FLAG" on this...lol... Just this could not be safe.
~cheerz~
Fx
Thanks and I couldn't agree more I am not going to put myself in harms way. I have been researching a bit I figured out the building that he lives in is Public housing, Which means low income or government paid housing. I called the super of the complex and said I was family and I had a relative that lived in the unit he is getting mail at and can't get a hold of him. They told me there is no person with that name that lives in there. So he is obviously using someone else's address to cover his tracks, maybe a girlfriend or something. I cannot go knocking on a door which he doesn't live because whoever does could scream harassment and try and charge me. I will keep looking into it and see where I can get. Hope this help.
Bobby Kloss,

(07-12-2013, 10:56 PM)b_smooth08 Wrote: Thanks and I couldn't agree more I am not going to put myself in harms way. I have been researching a bit I figured out the building that he lives in is Public housing, Which means low income or government paid housing. I called the super of the complex and said I was family and I had a relative that lived in the unit he is getting mail at and can't get a hold of him. They told me there is no person with that name that lives in there. So he is obviously using someone else's address to cover his tracks, maybe a girlfriend or something. I cannot go knocking on a door which he doesn't live because whoever does could scream harassment and try and charge me. I will keep looking into it and see where I can get. Hope this help.

Thank you for doing so much leg work for us. It is more appreciated than you know. Please keep us posted. If you happen to get a hold of him there are only 4-5 cards I want back. He can keep the rest. I would like the Stamkos YG, Dryden Topps RC, Yzerman Topps RC, Krecji YG and the Scotty Bowman Topps RC.

Thank you again. I agree with Franklin as well. As upset as I am with this "guy", I don't want anything really bad to happen to anyone.After all, they are only card board and can be reacquired at some point.
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

The Beckett Mod and Admin Team have been updated about this situation. I hope that nobody else trades with this member until we know what is going on here. I will let everyone know what I can, when I can. Best wishes, Beckett Community, and hang tight!

Randi