`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Found the first 2013 card I absolutely need!

Found the first 2013 card I absolutely need!
Panini just released the auto previews for different Rookie Premiere cards, and I saw this one and am going to have to go looking for it when it comes out!

Pretty cool looking, and it will have Franklin and Lacy on it Smile

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/the-essential-primer-panini-america-at-the-2013-nflpa-rookie-premiere-gallery/

RE: Found the first 2013 card I absolutely need!
Think those were in Prominence last year. And they've shown up in National Treasures as well.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Now they're so lazy they're recycling last years designs. Man this hobby is so frustrating...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Prime-Signa...2c6ea6327f
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

I don't mind that they're reusing it, the Packers didn't have any autos in 2012's rookie premiere product, so this gives me a chance to actually have that design in my collection Smile

I hope that's just a mock-up and not the actual card. Man I hate the airbrushed 00 "uniforms." Just looks horrible, as if the card companies didn't give a crap. Oh wait...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

The last sentence in the 2nd paragraph of that article bugs me so dang much. Hope you get your card though!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(05-15-2013, 09:40 PM)uwash97 Wrote: I hope that's just a mock-up and not the actual card. Man I hate the airbrushed 00 "uniforms." Just looks horrible, as if the card companies didn't give a crap. Oh wait...
From the looks of it there will be a ton more "00"s this year.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

hope ya get your card!
im not a big fan of the "00" cards.. ive surprisingly passed up on all the products so far this year,granted its only a few, but im good for usually a few sage hits,press pass and leaf.. just not interested this year so far. As far as prestige looks ill pass on that also.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

The thing I find the funniest about the whole 00 thing is that Ted Thompson gives the player their number basically right after he picks them in the draft. So, the Packers have had the numbers for their draft picks since the day they were drafted LOL

But, I don't mind the 00 thing too much. Knowing how difficult it is to get pictures to look good when photoshoping them, I am rather impressed with the skill that it took to make those. That being said, though, I'd still prefer them in their uniform number.

Now that they have them signed, I really want this card now lol Smile

The blog had an update from Friday where Franklin and Lacy signed, and they showed the card with both sigs: