`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When does it end??? Hot streak.....

RE: When does it end??? Hot streak.....
(04-24-2013, 03:09 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Holy crap! You're unreal. Play Lottery ASAP!!!
We can trade for that Harper Smile

Hey, If I wire you $100 would you pick up a few blasters for me Smile
Sure, i'm not sure there is much left though. Ha. My buddy said the same thing about the Lottery. Wouldn't that be awesome, I'd buy everyone a box!!

The Harper will probably be for trade. I wasn't expecting the BV to be as high as it was. I was expecting the box to be paid for but not triple the box.
(04-24-2013, 03:37 PM)stojanowski Wrote: wisdom teeth just pulled, oxycodone in my system... screw it getting in the truck to go to wal mart
Haha, Let us know:
1. if you made it
2. what did you get

Nice. Always interesting to see what people pull from those value boxes.

Sickness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Every time I go into Wal-Mart I see those "Best Of" boxes and I've always been afraid to get one. Pre-packaged stuff just always scares me. Glad to see you did well though!

(04-29-2013, 06:17 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Every time I go into Wal-Mart I see those "Best Of" boxes and I've always been afraid to get one. Pre-packaged stuff just always scares me. Glad to see you did well though!
I've had mixed luck. Bought 2 today and each had a pack that had been open and cards missing. I would never recommend buying them but the closest LCS doesn't carry hardly any wax. The next closest is about an hour away. I wish I could stay away from retail but it's so hard ha

Nice Harper hit
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Love the design on that Harper. Congrats.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.