`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Fairwell! It's been fun. EDIT ADDED

RE: Fairwell! It's been fun. EDIT ADDED
Mike makes a good point, Derek. If you leave who in their right mind is going to pick up all of the Kila Ka'aihue. If you won't stay for yourself of the betterment of the community, at least do it for Kila ... it has to kill him seeing his cards so readily available on every website Big Grin
Kepler

(04-03-2013, 09:17 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Mike makes a good point, Derek. If you leave who in their right mind is going to pick up all of the Kila Ka'aihue. If you won't stay for yourself of the betterment of the community, at least do it for Kila ... it has to kill him seeing his cards so readily available on every website Big Grin

If you come across a rare one just PM. I didn't stop collecting.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

It's been a pleasure Derek. Always appreciated trading with you, and even when one fell through you came back and helped me out with a great Castro autograph. Will miss seeing you around here.

It's sad to see you leave on such a sour note. Take care.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

I've sent my thoughts to Derek via PM. I left this thread up for anyone that wanted to add their opinion. Locking the thread now. Let's get back to trade posts.

P.S. All future trade up contests (if any will be permitted) will have to be approved by a moderator.