`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who or what do you have registries of ??

RE: Who or what do you have registries of ??

Nolan Ryan Master Set
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, Jenny McCarty, A.J. Green, 2010 Topps Magic Master set and some random cards of players I grew up watching (Emmitt, Montana, Elway, Marino, Sanders etc)
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I have Drew Brees, Marques Colston, Jimmy Graham, and Mark Ingram looking respectable right now. A few others as well. I have a bunch of stuff to add from an early March submission (thanks RW34!) that won't add due to the oft complained registry issues of the last week.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs, and veteran Chicago Bears certified autograph cards.
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

Mickey Mantle, Jeter and Griffey RCs, 1956 Topps (Although I've decided to go with the hall of famers only)
[Image: MickSig.jpg]

Kobe and Michael Jordan are the only players I have a registry for.

I collect Derek Jeter so naturally I have a collection in the registry of him without about 100 cards waiting to be sent off for grading ( waiting for one of those $5 a card deals)
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

I collect only football complete sets for the most part but I do have cards of players that are not complete sets so I'll have registries for my regular football card sets & my non complete set players. I am new to getting cards graded so I only have a total of two graded cards but before I get anymore graded I'm trying to buy the rest of the 2012 Topps football short print cards then after I do then I'll get more graded. The two cards I have graded are 2010 Topps Chrome Red Refractors Adrian Peterson & it got an 8.5 overall grade with the sub grades being: Centering = 8, Corners = 9, Edges = 9.5 & Surface = 10 my other graded card is the 2012 Topps football Andrew Luck (scrambling pose) short print & it got a 9.5 overall grade with the sub grades being: Centering = 9.5, Corners = 9, Edges = 9.5 & Surface = 10. My scanner isn't working right otherwise I would scan them so you guys could see them.

I have just started entering my cards this last week or so. I'll list my collection and BGS collection ranking. I have a Darren Sproles #1, Jordy Nelson #1, Jimmy Graham #1, Eric Hosmer #1, Albert Pujols #7, 2010 Contenders Football #1, 2011 Contenders Football, #1. I don't doubt there are others that would have a better collection if they entered them, but it kind of feels cool to have some good collections.
Anyone know how to do a custom Registry? I can't figure for the life of me how to do it.

Copied from another post I made when it 1st went live. What ever you do do not mark it competable or you will never be able to add to it or delete it.

Im guessing youre using a custom registry as this seems to be the only place this happens. If so when you create the registry on the right of the page you clicked custon, stackable/unstackable blah blah blah. On the left of the page you named it and added a description. Under the description is a search area. You have to search each card and add it to your custom registry. Be sure to click save! Once added the serial number will work thru the add to registry in that registry. If you already saved and named the registry if you go to the my registries home page you can click add cards on the far right, where it says delete, something else, add cards. That will bring up the search box again. Adding the framework to your registry (the cards) is the key point. Once the framework is made the serial numbers will work within that registry.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC