`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!

RE: My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!
This is why Panini is owning the market, Topps cannot get anything done on time and UpperDeck cannot go a month without a lawsuit.

(03-19-2013, 09:02 PM)Jbittman Wrote: This is why Panini is owning the market, Topps cannot get anything done on time and UpperDeck cannot go a month without a lawsuit.
I've actually always had really good luck with Panini ... yeah, the redemptions take a while, but even when they have to replace them I've always liked what I've gotten.

I don't really understand why so many other people have had such a hard time.

With the other two it's been extremely hit and miss.

Have to admit, I got worn out with Topps when I bought a 2011 Bowman Harper auto redemption online when they were first released.

They sent it out in a fairly timely manner, but when I opened the envelope I almost had a heart attack ... this $400 card (at the time) was not in a team bag or anything, no tape over the top, just sitting about halfway out of the toploader.

Luckily there was enough "air" in the bubble mailer that the card was fine, but I was pretty annoyed by it.

SICKNESS!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(03-20-2013, 03:34 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: SICKNESS!!!!!!
I've got a fever ... and the only prescription is ... a Kobe auto!

(If you know of the SNL Blue Oyster Cult cowbell scene with Will Farrell and Christopher Walken, this is funny.)

nice kobe, the blue sig and the blue donruss logo look good together.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(03-20-2013, 04:24 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice kobe, the blue sig and the blue donruss logo look good together.
Thanks man ... I also love that it's against the New Jersey Nets, kind of continues the "old school" feel of the card.

The scan doesn't even do it justice. Still pinching myself. Hope his ankle gets better soon.

very sick

Maybe a pack searcher felt bad about all the kids he ripped off and slipped a kobe redemption back in one. But seriously thats awesome! Congrats!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(04-21-2013, 09:52 AM)quavis Wrote: Maybe a pack searcher felt bad about all the kids he ripped off and slipped a kobe redemption back in one. But seriously thats awesome! Congrats!
LOL ... yeah, when I saw the cut up the side I was like, gee, this is going to be a GREAT pack ...

Very sweet Kobe..

I am glad they came through for you..
[Image: arod.gif]