`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 1965 Pirates

Looking for 1965 Pirates
Hey All!! I have decided to try to put together a few Pirates team sets starting with 1965 since that was the year I was born. Looking for ex/mt or better. I only have a few in my PC so there's no use listing my needs yet. Maybe after I get the first dozen or so knocked out. I will trade or buy as you prefer. Thanks for your help!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

RE: Looking for 1965 Pirates
I wish I had a few doubles to trade you, good luck!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(03-14-2013, 06:59 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: I wish I had a few doubles to trade you, good luck!
Thanks, I think I'm gonna need it!! I live in a small town, no LCS or anything. The nearest one is 45 minutes away. I guess it would be a LDCS (long distance card shop) lol

I notice from time to time on eBay but I will keep an eye out. I just decided to start collecting pirates team sets and was wondering what you guys use to figure out who is on the roster for each year and who they have cards for ?

(07-13-2013, 11:33 AM)jmanke Wrote: I notice from time to time on eBay but I will keep an eye out. I just decided to start collecting pirates team sets and was wondering what you guys use to figure out who is on the roster for each year and who they have cards for ?
I just go to the price guide and type in 1965 Topps and then click on the Pirates tab. It will list every card from that year. You can do the same thing with any other year or brand.

Just a follow up to my original post from several months ago. I have been making steady progress. Both my '65 and '68 sets are over 50% complete. I have also accumulated an additional 50-60 Pirates from the 50's and 60's. Thank you all for your help and keep 'em coming!!

1965 photo 1965.jpg
LMK will add and grade

That would be great Dustin, thanks! I actually have all of those except the Gibbon and the Clendenon but depending on the condition, some of the others may be upgrades to the ones I have. Besides that I don't mind having doubles or triples of vintage stuff. Let me know when you get it graded and loaded.
Thanks again!!