`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Graded Registry, unable to add cards

Custom Graded Registry, unable to add cards
I have noticed people with custom registries that have multiple players and sports in one registry. I have created a custom registry to compete with, but it will not allow me to add any cards to it. It says either invalid serial number or not eligible to add to one of your registries. Anyone know whit I am doing wrong?

RE: Custom Graded Registry, unable to add cards
You need to search the particular cards, add them to your registry as the framework, then go into the registry and add the serial numbers. On your registry homepage where you see a list of your registries, on the right hand side you'll see a button to "add cards" click it and it will bring up a search box to search the cards. When the cards come up click on the check box and that will add it to your registry for you to add the serial numbers. On multiple entries I have found just a vague search is faster with less typing lol Example 1999 ricky 134 - Year, player, card number.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

So where do I do the searching? The only search it allows me to do is for graded card serial numbers or it takes me to the OPG with no option to move to the registry.

If I have a card in an individual player registry can I also create a customer registry and have that card there as well? In other words have the same card in more than one registry
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

If you click the "add cards" it will bring up the search box.

Dmasci - I think you can have it in 2 registries total.
Here:

To bring up the search:
[Image: Registry1_zpsa30e1e19.jpg]

Type in the card:
[Image: Registry2_zps77d89158.jpg]

Click the box and it will add:
[Image: registry3_zps706790d1.jpg]
Manning PC

When I go over to the modify delete icon it will only let me modify or delete the registry. I don't show the same options that come up on your screenshot. "Edit the title, description,privacy settings, card stacking, and competition setting of your registry" is what appears. When I click on it all I can do is edit the registry options, no search option appears.

Delete and start over:

[Image: REgistry4_zps9c1dccc4.jpg]

[Image: Registry5_zpsee879a18.jpg]
At the bottom click create registry then the add cards option should pop up.
Manning PC

I can tell you that the email address they provided is worthless...
Since emailing those guys in India my serial numbers no longer show up in the data base at all now and to make matters worse they do not respond to me.
Typical customer service that is expected from India I guess..
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

Thanks Branesergen.....just created my NFL HOF RC registry...it's a bit awkward but it does work once you get a hang of it.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Yeah wish they could implement a way for the serial number to log the card into the registry. Just a check mark asking if you want to add it to your existing custom registry would be nice lol Save people from double work.
Manning PC