`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket

RE: Am I the only one who HATES the new photobucket
My scans are all freakin enormous now, did I miss something in the settings? I think it sucks too. I tried out picasa because of it but dont like it either. Any other suggestions?

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

You aren't the only one!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

It sucks! I tried to stay away from the change but it made me do it about a week ago. Now you can't select multiple photos to share at the same time, editing is harder and the folders are BS. Hope they fix it soon.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(02-28-2013, 09:59 AM)Haze28 Wrote: It sucks! I tried to stay away from the change but it made me do it about a week ago. Now you can't select multiple photos to share at the same time, editing is harder and the folders are BS. Hope they fix it soon.

If you go to organizer at the top of the folder your in - It will let you select multiple photos and get all the links instead of having to select them one by one.

I hate the new photobucket too, I signed to petition to bring the old one back but don't know if that will ever happen. They think they have made it easier to navigate, but it's really not.

I found it kind of irritating because it had organized our cards in alphabetical order. But I've actually kind of got used to it.
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."

I "discovered" some things last night that helped me. Maybe you all know these already, but I just figured it out! LOL

In the User Settings, you can go to Album settings and turn on the "easy linking mode". Helps with copying the links so you can post pics to Beckett, etc.

Also - Clicking on "organize" at the top allows you to drag and drop pics into different libraries. You can select all by holding the shift key and click on the first and last pics. You can also hold the ctrl key and select various pics and drag into another folder.
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

I do like a few things about it, namely, being able to drag and drop from my files into my bucket is great, other than that, I don't really like the new format. Maybe some of your tips will help. I had a heck of a time getting the image codes for you on our current trade.

(03-01-2013, 10:33 AM)7whodey Wrote: I "discovered" some things last night that helped me. Maybe you all know these already, but I just figured it out! LOL

In the User Settings, you can go to Album settings and turn on the "easy linking mode". Helps with copying the links so you can post pics to Beckett, etc.

Also - Clicking on "organize" at the top allows you to drag and drop pics into different libraries. You can select all by holding the shift key and click on the first and last pics. You can also hold the ctrl key and select various pics and drag into another folder.
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.