`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goalie Scores & tell coach he's #1 !!

RE: Goalie Scores & tell coach he's #1 !!
(02-14-2013, 05:41 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: hahaha I saw this video yesterday and a bunch of us talked about it in the locker room before our pick-up hockey last night....I ended my night by doing the same move....no coaches obviously so I just flipped off everyone. Everyone loved it haha

Of course it wasn't a game so it had no affect on anything, but it was hilarious.
you should've recorded that and threw it up on youtube!!
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Bahahaha, classic, I am a goalie and an adult and I support this video. Sometimes in desperate times you must do what you have to to make your point clear...even if its classless. History is full of moments like that.classic.

I TOLD my son not to do it ... he's grounded!

I'm glad I moved to this state

I bet he took off his pads & equipment & ran out of there like The Flash because I'm sure his teammates & coaches would've strangled him if he was still in the locker room after that.

It would've been even funnier if he had on a jersey of the other team underneath his own & showed it off after he put the puck in his net. That would've been a pure WWE "Orndorff" move. (If you don't know who Paul Orndorff is, google him. One of the classic "turns" in wrestling history.

Can you imagine if someone did that in a Game 7 of an NHL Playoff series in a close game?

Nuts but funny
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

haha that was against Chaska, the high school I went to. Chaska probably needed that goal too.