`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2013 jumbo box

2013 jumbo box
hello all. well i got my jumbo box of 2013 in, and well, it was alright.
hits i wasnt to crazy with. i guess im not a big fan of the hits. on the bright side, i got 4 instead of the 3. 2 relics, Shefield auto, and Dawson slugger. and as for the rest of the cards, i guess my set is complete for the base. lots of dubs. all r for trade. thanks for looking.
[Image: Scan0019_zps5b5a0792.jpg]

RE: 2013 jumbo box
I'd say you did pretty well!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Not too bad. Excellent Sheffield auto and those Silver Slugger cards are pretty sweet(and thick!).
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Hey I'll trade you my peacock auto for the Sheffield! Lol, I was disappointed in mine too
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Thanks all!! Dont know to much about the andino black though.

True, not a great box. Andino is more a utility player. He won't put great number, but maybe you get lucky and he has a great season.
I haven't seen many good boxes of topps, so don't think I will get one.
By the way, I will get a lot of hall of fame autos, so be ready for another trade soon. Lol.
(02-07-2013, 09:36 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Thanks all!! Dont know to much about the andino black though.

I'd be interested in your inserts. Die-cuts, emeralds, The Greats and any Golds.

(02-09-2013, 09:22 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: True, not a great box. Andino is more a utility player. He won't put great number, but maybe you get lucky and he has a great season.
I haven't seen many good boxes of topps, so don't think I will get one.
By the way, I will get a lot of hall of fame autos, so be ready for another trade soon. Lol.
lol, u bet!!!

(02-09-2013, 09:51 AM)Neifert Wrote: I'd be interested in your inserts. Die-cuts, emeralds, The Greats and any Golds.
not a problem. feel free to shoot me an offer. thanks