`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 PRIZM THE CARD GODS HAVE FINALLY SHINED ON ME!!!
Big Grin 
2012 PRIZM THE CARD GODS HAVE FINALLY SHINED ON ME!!!
Nope Sad
First the hillman auto /349 being the best hit out of 2 boxes of crown, then a kalil auto being the best out of 2 boxes of sp authentic... now this Sad people keep saying the card gods will shine on me but I just don't see it. The guy who pulled a luck patch auto out of crown last week out of the same case as mine and a doug martin superfractor auto walked in today while I was opening my prizm box. The shop owner said "hey, you don't need to open anymore boxes from this shop, you've already pulled 5 luck auto's and a doug martin superfractor auto!". That was depressing. I have pulled 0 lucks, 0 griffins, 0 richardsons, 0 blackmons from blowoutcards, trusted ebay sellers and the card shop. I've opened 20 boxes in the last 8 months Sad This hobby can be really saddening.
 photo SCAN0076_zps6db8a9d0.jpg
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: 2012 PRIZM THE CARD GODS HAVE FINALLY SHINED ON ME!!!
Is the Wilson for trade?
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

(02-02-2013, 09:00 PM)mitchreid2000 Wrote: Is the Wilson for trade?
It sure is! Could we add it to our current trade? I'm not sure if you could use anything else of mine though...

Revolving signature

Seriously, not to be a d/ck, everyone goes through bad streaks, some longer than others. But if your this upset about the bad breaks, change wholesalers, don't buy from your LCS, let the shop guy pick your boxes (or u pick them if he does), or stop buying. We have all had crap breaks but we don't go on and on and on with post after post, complaining about it.

(02-02-2013, 09:16 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Seriously, not to be a d/ck, everyone goes through bad streaks, some longer than others. But if your this upset about the bad breaks, change wholesalers, don't buy from your LCS, let the shop guy pick your boxes (or u pick them if he does), or stop buying. We have all had crap breaks but we don't go on and on and on with post after post, complaining about it.
okay jeez :/

Revolving signature

(02-02-2013, 09:16 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Seriously, not to be a d/ck, everyone goes through bad streaks, some longer than others. But if your this upset about the bad breaks, change wholesalers, don't buy from your LCS, let the shop guy pick your boxes (or u pick them if he does), or stop buying. We have all had crap breaks but we don't go on and on and on with post after post, complaining about it.
No offense, but you're an a$$. Let the man post what he wants. See how just because you say "not to be a d/ck," or "No offense" doesn't mean you can talk to someone however you choose??? He's having bad luck breaking boxes and posting about it on a box break forum. What's wrong with that?

(02-03-2013, 11:41 PM)matthew fechter Wrote: No offense, but you're an a$$. Let the man post what he wants. See how just because you say "not to be a d/ck," or "No offense" doesn't mean you can talk to someone however you choose??? He's having bad luck breaking boxes and posting about it on a box break forum. What's wrong with that?
+1
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-02-2013, 09:25 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: okay jeez :/
ya cuz it's not like this is a public forum where we can pick and choose what posts we read and reply to. HOW DARE YOU MAKE A POST LIKE THIS!!!! HOW DARE YOU WASTE OUR PRECIOUS TIME WITH A TITLE LIKE YOU USED!!!

Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I'm in the same boat as you are. The only hits I pull are the ones you want to give back. I have decided on buying singles for a while and letting my bad luck wear off. I will say, switching the routine, even though realistically it has no bearing on the cards in side the box, may be all you need to jump start the luck in your direction!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

Haha thanks guys Smile I think I'm going to switch from 1-2 boxes every 2 weeks to one box a month to save some money and have the sting hurt a little less if I get bad hits lol.

Revolving signature