IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 jumbo....

2013 jumbo....
Here are the hits from my jumbo.

[Image: 3777AABB-D73C-488D-BB0A-C6D982EDD240-233...2c0ea1.jpg]

Pulled my first 1/1!! not a great player but could have been worse. Let me know what you guys think. I'm pretty sure all will be FT. Lots of inserts I didn't take pics of, I was a little disappointed with not pulling any color besides gold and emerald then the last pack was the plate of Capuano. As always let me know what you guys think.
The Aaron and McCovey are on thicker stock than a regular card. Guess that's how that whole set will be??

RE: 2013 jumbo....
i'd say you got some great hits! opted out of the case?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Good hits. I'd like that Aaron if you want to trade. I opened 2 jumbo boxes so I might have something you'd like.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

Would like the ripken if we could work out anything
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

(01-31-2013, 07:14 PM)phreakyq Wrote: i'd say you got some great hits! opted out of the case?
Opening that up tonight Smile this was just a extra box I got for myself. Splitting the case with a buddy.
I'm going to wait till pricing comes out before trading but you guys get 1st crack at them.

Nice box!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

If you want to trade the doc gooden, let me know! I'd love a shot at it, Otherwise, nice break for sure!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

check me for the plate please
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

not bad of hits man!! i like the Griffey. i have a jumbo coming myself. not really excited though on the autos i have seen so far. could have been a better signing company. thanks

Would love to trade for that griffey! Congrats man a lot better than my jumbo!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]