`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My Kaeper-collection...go 9ers!!

RE: My Kaeper-collection...go 9ers!!
eh............. those are all ok, I guess........

J/K!

I'm not a 9ers or a kaep fan, but DAMN those are some sweet azz card!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

i didn't follow him during his nevada day's, but after that game that he took over for alex smith, i knew the boy could toss that ball...the mobility, though, is something else!!! you got a very, very nice collection!

Awesome collection. I think you should see 90% of it and buy yourself the sickest Montana, Young, and Rice stuff that you can find!
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(01-21-2013, 06:46 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: oh.my.god. Do you know how many jerry rice/montana auto's you could get for that? I mean I'm making a prediction that kaep will run just a bit too much next season and will get injured a lot. Just saying, you could buy all of those back later for the price you originally got em' for. Sweet cards though. Wish I had that gold mine Big Grin
don't try to jinx my man CK...i have a buncha montana/rice's autos already
(01-21-2013, 08:53 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Awesome collection. I think you should see 90% of it and buy yourself the sickest Montana, Young, and Rice stuff that you can find!
eh. this CK collection didnt really cost that much. he's in line to be the next great 49er!

Awesome collection. I really wish i would have followed my instincts and picked up more of his stuff this off-season
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Very nice & I'm very jealous!

That collection is SICK! Very, very nice. Sure makes me wish I had invested in him earlier this season.
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

49ers 27
Ravens 13