`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Big pickup! McFarlane Rodgers Autograph Chase #/150!

Big pickup! McFarlane Rodgers Autograph Chase #/150!
I haven't posted here in quite a while... does anyone remember the Rob Johnson collector??

Anyways, I saw this on sale at a big sports store clearance and pounced on it thinking I could flip it... probably going up on eBay tonight... I don't really follow the value of McFarlane pieces, does anybody know a realistic start price/sell price??

[Image: 2ec0mdv.jpg]
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

RE: Big pickup! McFarlane Rodgers Autograph Chase #/150!
Awesome! What did you pay for it?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Very cool. Had no idea there were autographed versions.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks guys! I paid $315, looks like it goes anywhere from $350-400 on eBay right now... fingers crossed that the Pack figure out how to shut down AD and win this weekend! Big Grin

There is one on the bay right now up to 325. Oh and Sweet Pickup!

Wait, so the auto is visible through the packaging?

Hmmmm, wonder why I have NEVER seen one in a store.

If so, that has got to be the dumbest thing I think I may have ever seen.

(Not your piece ... that is a majestic beauty ... just saying the concept of actually having a Rodgers figure with an auto like that just sitting out in the open on some Kmart peg seems beyond ludicrous to me ...)

(01-02-2013, 07:54 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wait, so the auto is visible through the packaging?

(Not your piece ... that is a majestic beauty ... just saying the concept of actually having a Rodgers figure with an auto like that just sitting out in the open on some Kmart peg seems beyond ludicrous to me ...)
diddly ditto...

Awesome find though. I say hold on to it, good investment piece.

(01-02-2013, 07:54 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wait, so the auto is visible through the packaging?

I wonder if its a "hobby only" thing like card sets... it really doesn't look good packaging-wise... maybe they'll work on it since it seems to be a hot item online... the shocker is that the Tebow one sells for quite a bit more than the Rodgers one!

so on a sports store clearance it was $315? if so I wonder what was the original retail price?
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Most McFarlanes go for $12-$15 new. I've seen and grabbed several McFarlane chase figures from Target and Toys R Us, but nothing numbered below 500. The super chase stuff never makes it on the showroom floor.
I think there are grading services for figures, or at least hard cases, it's worth looking into for that Rogers. Congrats!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]