Share Thread:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
NFC North Lots FS - All Teams - Autos - Take a Look
12-30-2012, 12:26 AM
NFC North Lots FS - All Teams - Autos - Take a Look
Looking for creative ways to move some cards so I thought I would try breaking collection down to divisional lots. Of course, I am starting with arguably one of the toughest divisions the last two years...

The Black & Blue Division AKA the NFC North.

Minnesota Vikings Lot - $38 Delivered

Berrian, BernardMarshall, JimMoss, Randy RC

There will also be a handful of base, inserts, and an Atrews Bell Auto.

Detroit Lions Lot - $82 Delivered

Barney, LemBroyles, RyanKarras, AlexStafford, MatthewStafford, Matthew

Also throwing in a Harrington Jumbo jersey and Harrington Laundry Tag patch. Might have a few (very few base and insert) thrown in.

That Team Lot - $72 Delivered

Favre, BrettJones, JacobyNelson, JordyRodgers, AaronDowler, Boyd

Da Bears - Yes they are a PC team so nothing crazy but some decent cards for fellow fans. The NT Knox is /5 and the NT Morris is /10

Looking for $52 delivered.

Jeffery, AlshonKnox, JohnnyKnox, JohnnyMorris, JohnnyPayton, WalterPayton, WalterPhotobucket

Also going to throw in Bates AU, Anthony Thomas RC AU, Anthony Thomas RC Jsy.

And last but not least, I started to chase a PC and do every Devin Hester RC. I am not cut out for single player collection so take this whole lot of his rookies off my hands.

Looking for a measly $42 delivered. The lot consists of a total of 20 Devin Hester RC's. 17 are different - I have dupes of Bowman Gold, Upper Deck Star Rookie, and Score. Have most of Bowman including regular, Chrome, Chrome Refractor and Gold. 3 or 4 serial numbered rookies and others that are variations like Gold, Topps DPP Refractor etc. It's essentially $2 per card plus shipping.

Please PM me with which lot you would like. Paypal is

First come, first serve.

Chasing an Auto of everyone in the Pro Football Hall of Fame!

HOFer PC Scans:

HOFer PC Want List:

Preference is in this order: Auto w/Patch, Auto w/ Jersey, 1/1 Auto, just Auto'd.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply