`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anybody heard from Randi recently?

Has anybody heard from Randi recently?
I know he has been having problems with migraines a lot recently, and that he said Christmas was a rough time for him, so has anyone heard from him, or could give him a call just to make sure he's ok?

It would be much appreciated.....
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Has anybody heard from Randi recently?
LOOK HERE!

This is Sparkle McTwinkleshine, Santa's Head of Security here in the North Pole. We have reason to believe, due to photographic evidence, that you have our comrade and brother in custody awaiting harm and torture! We are demanding to have one Bauble "Mental" Ornamental returned to us immediately, unharmed and without delay. We know that Mental is a special boy and can be a bit mischievous at times, but he has an obsessive compulsive disorder that causes him to "acquire" items wrapped in yellow bubble-wrap (hence why we tend to use green and red NON-bubble-wrap here in Santa's Workshop) and tinkle on them. It's disturbing to us all and we had him under medical observation. He got a day pass... things got awkward when he didn't show at the proper time...

ANYWAYS!

You may be asking yourselves why you should oblige such a request to a little elf like me? Well... we happen to have your "Randi" (boring names, the lot of you! Save for runfromabear) under lock-and-key in our containment area, awaiting the most foul of torture that he can think of. There is a very large gong in the rear of said area, piles upon likes of reindeer poopy (our smells like gingerbread... theirs smells like cabbage!) and we also happen to have a 1080p Blu-Ray of Vanilla Sky on infinite loop that we are just pickled-tink to allow "Randi" to view to his heart's delight!

If our little Mental is not returned to us, we are set to bong-the-gong (OOOHHHH!!! I love loud noises!) until his migraines make his cotton candy burst from his ears! We will also hold shovelfuls of the hideous reindeer poopy under his nose until all of his gummy worms pop out of his mouth and all he can taste is UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE! All of that while Vanilla Sky loops on our giant 1,000,000 inch screen TV!

You have 24 hours. 24 HOURS!!!

~*~*SMcT~*~*
That's my blowing snowflake signature so you know that I am a big meanie!

Sounds like your wife actually bought you the Christmas Presents you really wanted, a home Lobotomy Kit, or was that a home Proctology kit,? Wink

Anyways glad to hear your doing ok, hope you and yours hand a wonderful Christmas, and a Merry New Year...

Oh, and one last thing, let your wife know that patching up those "paper cuts" doesn't really help unless you rub salt in the wounds first Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Well! I am glad that you took that I was okay from all of that. Stupid little elves! Santa's will need to post on monster.ca for some new help. All he has now is elf paste!

Thanks for the concern, Shez. I was out of town for a while and did not have the passcode for the WiFi at the in-law's place... it's a hassle. They are great people though. Haha! I hope that you and everyone else had a fantastic Christmas, and I wish you all the best in the New Year!

Randi

Ohhhh elf paste!!! That sounds pretty good Randi. So what do you mix with it to make a nice holiday dip?? Or is it a good ingredient for quiche??
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Haven't heard anything out of him. No idea if he's alive or not.
And "Wickabee" is way more an elfy name than "runfromabear"
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(12-28-2012, 08:39 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Ohhhh elf paste!!! That sounds pretty good Randi. So what do you mix with it to make a nice holiday dip?? Or is it a good ingredient for quiche??
...so thats what you canadians call cuisine Tongue no wonder your foods all eewy Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-28-2012, 08:39 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Ohhhh elf paste!!! That sounds pretty good Randi. So what do you mix with it to make a nice holiday dip?? Or is it a good ingredient for quiche??
Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

It's more of a barbecue sauce thing. Maybe cheesecake. Either way, those little buggers are gone! Haha!
(12-28-2012, 12:35 PM)wickabee Wrote: Haven't heard anything out of him. No idea if he's alive or not.
And "Wickabee" is way more an elfy name than "runfromabear"
Wickabee may be... but runfromabear is hilarious and makes me laugh every time I see it! Tongue
(12-28-2012, 03:28 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ...so thats what you canadians call cuisine Tongue no wonder your foods all eewy Tongue
Just in case you missed it... Walt is from Oklahoma, not Canada! Tongue Also, the reason that you don't like our food is because it has plants in it, and is not deep-fried!

(12-29-2012, 07:47 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: Big Grin
Big Grin

Randi

Runfromabear is good advice and nothing more,
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com