`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Brett Connolly

Looking for Brett Connolly
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod

Any of these threads will help you along in your search for doing the right thing here on Beckett.com. I hope that you can get your Org. situated properly so you can take advantage of the Trade Tool.

Best wishes!

Randi

RE: Looking for Brett Connolly
Anyone have?

pm sent...

Replied to. Anyone else?

(01-02-2013, 03:33 AM)dan_dou_lea Wrote: pm sent...

Still looking.

You have nothing listed in your Org. available and marked For Trade, so it is a violation of the Terms Of Serviceto ask for trades. It is also a violation to ask for them through your email address or PMs. If you need any assistance with this, just give any of the more experienced members a nod and we will be happy to give you a hand. Best wishes!

Randi

I have been tring to go at it for a long time but I just gave up. Step by step instructions would be great! Smile

(01-10-2013, 06:48 PM)rayeates Wrote: You have nothing listed in your Org. available and marked For Trade, so it is a violation of the Terms Of Serviceto ask for trades. It is also a violation to ask for them through your email address or PMs. If you need any assistance with this, just give any of the more experienced members a nod and we will be happy to give you a hand. Best wishes!

Randi

Still looking.

(01-14-2013, 08:53 PM)ari4l2010 Wrote: Still looking.
I had to edit your original post for you, seeing as you would not. Within you will find very helpful links to get you started along the way with Beckett.com, and if you need anything further, please do not hesitate to post a thread in the Help Forums or contact an experienced member for assistance. Also, you might want to go over the Terms Of Service that you agreed to again, just for some enlightenment. Best wishes!

Randi