`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa Showoff Thread II: Well, Let's See Em...

RE: Secret Santa Showoff Thread II: Well, Let's See Em...
Wow! This is surely going to be an amazing year! Congrats and kudos!

Randi

Nice pick ups ppl, and kudos to your secret santa's. If I can afford if next year I think I may want to join in on these festivities. Thanks for the show.

Ok first off let me go on the record as saying a big thank you to RMB2Y aka Alan for personally sending an invite and asking me to get involved in this year's secret santa. I was reluctant due to being so far away and how hard it would be for me to obtain something for someone and get it sent to them at a decent time. Unfortunately for the person I'm buying for you are still waiting as am I for the stuff i bought for you to arrive so I can send on, but hang tight it is worth the wait.

Now Santa.. I know I have been a good boy this year (well really every year) but you have gone over and above and I can't thank you enough!! I have received 25 cards to take off my wantlist that in itself is unreal. So lets see some of the highlights well they are for me anyways

Firstly I don't know about most of you collector's out there but for me parallel's are the bane and yet a highly satisfying part of the hobby. Of course we all have Pacific to thanks for their 8 different colored sets. So anytime I can pick up cards I need from those sets they bring me much rejoicing.

[Image: Parallels_zps3b0d05bd.jpg]

98-99 Dynagon Ice Blue Messier #/67 - first one of these stoked

But no Santa says we can stop there every collector needs some rookies

[Image: rookies_zps5d73a7c5.jpg]

Unreal to pick up even more Pacific cards I needed, really like the Bourdon

So already i'm pretty excited so he throws in more inserts

[Image: inserts_zps06000252.jpg]

Red Hot luongo, Sedin Holo FX, Messier SP.. all these have made my xmas.. but no Santa isn't about just making someone's day and providing a smile on a guy's face is he.

No he enjoys seeing a man squeal like a little girl and jump up and down like the canucks just scored an OT game winner. And upon seeing this card below that's pretty much what happened.

[Image: Nazzy_zpsad24c887.jpg]

2007-08 SP Game Used Markus Naslund Auto #6/10.

I haven't even seen these before let alone thought I was ever going to own a Canucks one and all from generosity.

I can't say enough about this community, the organiser and the people involved. Just estatic about adding these and the others I haven't posted pics of to the PC and can't wait till next year!

Thank You!!!!
Clint

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Sits at the mailbox ina foot of snow waiting patiently
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-28-2012, 03:12 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Sits at the mailbox ina foot of snow waiting patiently
Same. Not for my present but for the cards I have to send out. Harumph!
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(12-28-2012, 11:44 AM)wickabee Wrote: Same. Not for my present but for the cards I have to send out. Harumph!
Me too... waiting on one more card..
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Yeah, most came in yesterday. Still waiting on one though. Looks like I'll get it next year. Sigh.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

OK SANTA WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME ANTI WINGS NOTES! The cameras on the mend so I'll get scans asap but come on Santa:
"Hope you had a great christmas! Hope you like the cards even though they are the wings. Glad I was at the joe to see them lose the last stanley cup they were in lol"

Luckily santa sent cool cards or Id be making a trip to the north pole! I literally just opened um so excuse me if I'm not 100%accurate on sets!
98-99 BAP Larry Murphy auto
01-02 Vintage Stanley Cup Superstars Steve Yzerman jersey
02-03 Topps/OPC reprint Marcel Dionne auto
03 Pacific Dominik Hasek jersey
12-13 Classics Ted Lindsay auto (if you got this off the bay I probably bid it up on you I'vebeen trying to get this card forever! Thanks so much santa!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I bet that Dionne reprint auto is pretty awesome! Can't wait to see it!
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

looks like it has been a good hit so far
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)