Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated Trade List w/Scans

RE: Updated Trade List w/Scans
[quote='myblues' pid='2176891' dateline='1355946443']
What set is the Irvin from? Would also be looking for Morris Claiborne and the usual suspects, Luck, RG3, Wilson etc.

LMK

The irving is the cyan plate au from elite.....believe I have some claiborne but only base rc like absolute /399...as for luck , rg3 and wilson....I have some jsy cards, prime and not and rc numbered and not of some of them....only one au of each and those are in my sets......could gather some and list what I have when I get back from ac on Friday...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

You have gotten no new Dolphins or Canes in months, I don't appreciate that lol :p

(12-19-2012, 01:54 AM)bmansell33 Wrote: Check me for the demaryius thomas's, eric deckers, von millers please
Offer sent.
(12-19-2012, 03:22 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [quote='myblues' pid='2176891' dateline='1355946443']
What set is the Irvin from? Would also be looking for Morris Claiborne and the usual suspects, Luck, RG3, Wilson etc.

LMK

The irving is the cyan plate au from elite.....believe I have some claiborne but only base rc like absolute /399...as for luck , rg3 and wilson....I have some jsy cards, prime and not and rc numbered and not of some of them....only one au of each and those are in my sets......could gather some and list what I have when I get back from ac on Friday...
sounds good just shoot me a list and possibly a scan of the Irvin.

(12-19-2012, 03:39 PM)solid133 Wrote: You have gotten no new Dolphins or Canes in months, I don't appreciate that lol :p
I got a sick one incoming :>)

(12-19-2012, 05:08 PM)myblues Wrote: Offer sent.
sounds good just shoot me a list and possibly a scan of the Irvin.

I got a sick one incoming :>)
The Irving is a redemption like i mentioned in the first post but ill send a pic if you like ...Smile......will raid the woman's cowboys stash too....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-19-2012, 03:39 PM)solid133 Wrote: You have gotten no new Dolphins or Canes in months, I don't appreciate that lol :p
[Image: Au_tpp_br_lm.jpg]

Where are my Cowboys? :>)

List updated

Anybody trading today?

Any more offers today?

Anybody trading tonight?