`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry Rangers fans, trade me your Hamilton!

Angry Rangers fans, trade me your Hamilton!
I'm open to anything of his since I don't have much. lmk what you got! I'm also still open to trading for any of the guys in my signature.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

RE: Angry Rangers fans, trade me your Hamilton!
Hey! Stop trying to move in on my turf! :-)

I got some great steals on Ebay last night from mad Ranger fans, it was awesome. I finally won a 1999 Traded Auto, the biggest card of his I was missing, the "holy grail" of Hamilton autos. And the best part was I got it for $75 less than I had lost every other auction for! Hahahaha Someone was not happy about his leaving. I lowballed expecting a counteroffer, and the dude just accepted straight off.

I've not watched MLB Network for a couple mornings now. Hamilton has been dealt? Time to watch some tv.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(12-14-2012, 09:08 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Hey! Stop trying to move in on my turf! :-)

I got some great steals on Ebay last night from mad Ranger fans, it was awesome. I finally won a 1999 Traded Auto, the biggest card of his I was missing, the "holy grail" of Hamilton autos. And the best part was I got it for $75 less than I had lost every other auction for! Hahahaha Someone was not happy about his leaving. I lowballed expecting a counteroffer, and the dude just accepted straight off.
I guess I'm checking ebay!
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

first and foremost im and a angry ranger fan but i still love josh hamilton feel free to check my org i have a few hamiltons up for trade along some other angel players angel fans are in for a possible sic outfield with hamilton and trout