`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Service Should I send my cards to? BGS or JSA?
11-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Which Service Should I send my cards to? BGS or JSA?
This is going to be my first time getting my cards graded. I am wondering for some of my cards that I have should I send it to JSA or BGS. Which Beckett service should I send the following cards to?

1991 STAR PICS AUTOGRAPHS #18 LARRY JOHNSON
2012-13 LEAF SIGNATURE #DL1 DAMIAN LILLARD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: Which Service Should I send my cards to? BGS or JSA?
(11-26-2012 02:27 PM)hawrylukt1 Wrote:  This is going to be my first time getting my cards graded. I am wondering for some of my cards that I have should I send it to JSA or BGS. Which Beckett service should I send the following cards to?

1991 STAR PICS AUTOGRAPHS #18 LARRY JOHNSON
2012-13 LEAF SIGNATURE #DL1 DAMIAN LILLARD

I will tell ya now, the Larry Johnson will most likely have to go to JSA. Ive had a few 90's auto's just returned to me (The Fleer ones with the embossing) that Ive had similar cards graded as early as April, now with a note suggesting the JSA service.
If this continues I would suggest PSA, they are $5 cheaper per card (slabbed and graded) and you dont need a membership for autograph card authentication.

The other one can go to BGS with no issues.

If at all possible, I say send to BGS (as long as they dont reject) because in my opinion if it came out of a pack it should be no issue grading it without having to get an autograph authenticator involved.
11-27-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: Which Service Should I send my cards to? BGS or JSA?
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. Yes, the Larry Johnson came out of a pack.