`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Gypsy Queen Redemption Rcvd

2012 Gypsy Queen Redemption Rcvd
I just received this from Topps today. It isn't in great shape. Do you think that they will replace it?

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012 Gypsy Queen Redemption Rcvd
whats wrong with the condition? nice card!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Both bottom corners look mangled. I'd send it back.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Are the corners dinged or is it the case? I'll take it if you don't wanna deal with sending it back.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(11-24-2012, 11:55 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Both bottom corners look mangled. I'd send it back.
I didn't even know that was an option. Will they just replace it?
The crappy thing is that all this precaution is taken to ensure that it cannot move around in the top loader with the tape closing the top just enough to prevent the card from moving. So if the card cant moved but it comes out damaged...wouldn't that lead you to believe that it was damaged when they sent it? Its kind of irritating and why I hate redemptions. If I ding a card when I am opening a pack or whatever than I understand that its on me. But if some apathetic bloke at Tristar redemption doesn't give a crap about his job and the card comes in simply terrible condition...what good is getting a sweet redemption? I hate going on rants but this really kind of irritates me. This is difference between what was a good box and what was a bad box of wax.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.