`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Midseason report: 2012 draft busts and why we need to hold off buying their cards

RE: Midseason report: 2012 draft busts and why we need to hold off buying their cards
Yeah blackmon had a good day today! Also, the 49ers drafted for luxury this year. They didnt need anybody. They needed a wr in the draft up until they added manningham. Lets not forget that we still havent seen Brandon Jacobs play yet so LMJ is 4th in line. Jenkins is behind Crabtree, Moss, and Manningham. Neither of those guys were drafted to make an impact. 3 weeks ago, I would have added every rc drafted outside of RG3 and Luck to this list lol. But quite a few guys seem to be stepping it up lately to salvage their season.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: Midseason report: 2012 draft busts and why we need to hold off buying their cards
LMJ was hurt also wasn't he?? I thought I heard something about a broken hand or something...

To me Fleener... I wouldn't call him a bust though, more as a nothing done yet. Same as Egnew IMO. Both have solid potential I think sooner or later..
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I wonder if Blackmon is a secret member of this site. lol. He was fantastic this weekend.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341