`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett listened and fixed the trade rating stars!!

Beckett listened and fixed the trade rating stars!!
Did anyone else notice that the trade stars are defaulted to 5 stars filled in!!!

Great!!!

Thanks Beckett for listening and getting it done!!

RE: Beckett listened and fixed the trade rating stars!!
Good, before there must have been a lot of incorrectly low ratings because people assumed it was five-stars default.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-16-2012, 07:42 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Good, before there must have been a lot of incorrectly low ratings because people assumed it was five-stars default.
I had 4 ZERO STAR feedback due to the ZERO STAR default..it can ruin your feedback rating..

Glad they did it!!

That should work a lot better. What did you do about the incorrect zero star feedback? Or was there nothing you could do?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Glad they did it finally. The new system is great and long overdue. I still feel bad about ruining Mgruber's perfect trader rating by not filling out the all the stars when I rushed through leaving feedback last new year's. This will save a lot of grief and hassle.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(11-16-2012, 11:08 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: That should work a lot better. What did you do about the incorrect zero star feedback? Or was there nothing you could do?
No fix...I have a good rating with 883 trades and 5 ZERO STARS (good write up, no issues with the trade, just a mistake by the trader),,,so even with 5 NEGATIVES, I have 99% It is the people with few trades that really get hammered with the low % feedback..this should really help now..

Glad to see they were able to get that corrected.
Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

I'm glad to see that Beckett fixed the problem. I was one of the Traders that gave bonds20001 a 0 star rating. I wished they had fixed the problem before I screwed up. Maybe it was my rant on my post that got them to take notice. I'm still sorry bonds20001 that I screwed up your rating.

(11-17-2012, 07:10 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I'm glad to see that Beckett fixed the problem. I was one of the Traders that gave bonds20001 a 0 star rating. I wished they had fixed the problem before I screwed up. Maybe it was my rant on my post that got them to take notice. I'm still sorry bonds20001 that I screwed up your rating.
Lets make it up with another trade!! Any time..I have 40000+ in my ORG

(11-17-2012, 02:18 AM)uvaspina Wrote: Glad they did it finally. The new system is great and long overdue. I still feel bad about ruining Mgruber's perfect trader rating by not filling out the all the stars when I rushed through leaving feedback last new year's. This will save a lot of grief and hassle.
Dont feel bad Patrick. It happened to a lot of people who didn't know. Believe me, you more than made up for it! Smile Even when you didn't have to.