`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving Holiday

Thanksgiving Holiday
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I knew I would get an answer hereSmile Just submitted a big batch of cards for grading with a 10 day turnaround. What days will Beckett be considering "holiday", thus not considered a part of the 10 days? Thurs and Fri of Thanksgiving or just Thursday? Thanks in advance!

RE: Thanksgiving Holiday
I wish I could ask Beckett Grading a Question about sending in thick cards for grading) Example Topps Prime ) They don't fit too well in Semi-Ridge Holders for Grading and the corners can get Damaged. Also what is the thickness of Topps Prime Cards so I can purchase the correct Semi Rigid Top Loads

I'm not sure. I'm sending the next week to be safe.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-13-2012, 07:01 PM)adamant78 Wrote: Hello, sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I knew I would get an answer hereSmile Just submitted a big batch of cards for grading with a 10 day turnaround. What days will Beckett be considering "holiday", thus not considered a part of the 10 days? Thurs and Fri of Thanksgiving or just Thursday? Thanks in advance!
If nobody Answers here try putting it in the grading forum, people have always responded to me within A day about. Also Beckett grading customer service when I emailed them they responded within 2 days I believe

Good luck!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Yeah, if you don't feel satisfied with the answers you get here, you can always try emailing BGS.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!