`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hucklebucked at Walmart

RE: Hucklebucked at Walmart
(11-17-2012, 12:53 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: im sure there is some retail places the scumbags to search but its far and few between. nothing wrong with buying a blaster...we all do it just to hold over until the next lcs run but i always get the value blasters at 40% off. they usually only go for 11 bucks and to me its worth it. some of the topps ones have those manufactured patches in each box which cause sell on ebay for close to $10 all day and pay for the box. if only i would of bought a bunch of 2011 topps update....i would of cashed in on trout. they had stacks of them at walmart with the 40% off sticker. dont feel bad man, ive spent 70$ on hobby boxes and had nothing to show for it either.
My Walmart has a small isle right at one of the registers I guess it's smart I remembered when it first opened they had a huge section over the years they have shrunk it down. I've been burnt a few times this year. It's nice to have 1-5 dollar cards but you would like to land something huge more often than not.

You collect wright and Reyes. That's cool I'm a big mets fan. this year I pulled the tier one Reyes bat knob I'm never gonna sell it. Hopefully the bluejays will trade him back next year. I gues that's the highlight of my year. Thanks for looking at my post.

On another note I just love the word Hucklebucked.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

I know, me too, cweiland.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

You're free to use it just make sure you say you got it from me. Otherwise you're HUCKLEBUCKIN ME!!!

Don't worry, I will cite my source when I use hucklebucked! Which will be often as it is an awesome word.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!