Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Show Traders Have Been Added

Big Show Traders Have Been Added
Hi Folks,

Have added about 100 nice traders that I picked up at the show in TO. Please take a look in my org and shoot me an offer. I know the platers are locked out but traders don't have to be too. . . Thanks!

MC

PS If anybody cracked some "Forever Rivals" and wants to trade their Habs for some Leafs, please let me know. Thanks!
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: Big Show Traders Have Been Added
NO HALAK??? What in the heck did you DO there? Sheesh! Some people! Haha! Would love to see a show of what you snared!

Randi

BOOOOOOOOOOOO. No replies (other than Randi) and no offers? You guys are soooooooo lazy to not even be able to check my org. I guess I'll have to get some scans done on the weekend to get you motivated.
(11-13-2012, 08:13 AM)rayeates Wrote: NO HALAK??? What in the heck did you DO there? Sheesh! Some people! Haha! Would love to see a show of what you snared!

Randi
Hey Randi,

I DID get a couple of Halaks in the Forever Rivals that I cracked. It's Habs and probably staying in my PC. Sorry Bud.

MC

Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

(11-13-2012, 04:48 PM)heaterhabs Wrote: Hey Randi,

I DID get a couple of Halaks in the Forever Rivals that I cracked. It's Habs and probably staying in my PC. Sorry Bud.

MC
DANG IT ALL! Well I just wont do anything for you then. Tongue Or maybe I should just go out, find some nice Price or Subban and hoard them? Your call! Hehe!

Randi

I dont think i've added anything worth your while since our last trade and it saddens me because you always have a ton of stuff i could use. So if you're bored, You always could ... ya know....take a peek....maybe just a little look....see if theres.....anything......you might want......maybe?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(11-13-2012, 05:04 PM)rayeates Wrote: DANG IT ALL! Well I just wont do anything for you then. Tongue Or maybe I should just go out, find some nice Price or Subban and hoard them? Your call! Hehe!

Randi
Common Randi, you know I can always be persuaded if something REALLY awesome comes along (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). In the meantime, you have no fear of them heading anywhere but my vault lol