`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help ID'ing 1998/1999 Topps card

Need Help ID'ing 1998/1999 Topps card
I picked this up at the Flea Market today. Im having a tought time IDing exactly what it is. Here is the back of the card. The other side has a black pealable sticker on it. Should I peal the black sticker off? Thanks for the help.

[Image: bondsmystery.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Need Help ID'ing 1998/1999 Topps card
I believe you have a 1999 TOPPS ALL-TOPPS MYSTERY FINEST REFRACTORS #M16 BARRY BONDS.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

1999 Mystery Finest Refractor. Peeling the black cover off doesn't hurt it and unless you can recognize the player based on the outline you can see through the peel you'll have to in order to identify who it is.

So I can tell its the Manny ramirez, so should I peel it or not? Im assuming since its not Bonds it hurts the value. Thanks again for the help guys.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

It is a judgement call on whether to peel it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I dont think peeling it hurts its value, I think they were meant to be peeled off in the first place.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Exactly.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

If you send it in for Grading I would leave in on. So no tape residue will be showing

I did it to mine I don't think it hurts the value
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector