`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day
Happy Veterans Day who my friends and family (but especially my pops, Ret Lt Col TJ "Papa Smurf" Blue) who are serving in our armed forced, or have served. Thank you for your service, for protecting this country, and for preserving our freedoms

RE: Happy Veterans Day
+1 also don't forget if you have a local Applebees to go get your free meal! That's where I'll be.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

tight back at ya...already got my free krispy kreme donut and drink this morning
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Same to all of you. Free Applebee ftw!
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

When something goes bump in the night, You brave men and women go bump back. Thanks for your service.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Thank you to all our military men and women. Be safe.

Dinner was excellent at Applebee's hope all the vets made it to one like myself. Happy Veteran's Day!

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

+1. going to hit up texas roadhouse, denny's, and golden corral more then likely tomorrow
(11-11-2012, 08:15 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Dinner was excellent at Applebee's hope all the vets made it to one like myself. Happy Veteran's Day!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.