`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to change condition in organize?
11-04-2012, 07:53 AM
How to change condition in organize?
I'm stuck. Can't seem to figure out how to change condition in my organize for some (many) of my vintage cards. The system defaults to "8 - NM", which is fine for today's cards, but not for my late-60's cards that probably saw rubber bands. Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

[Image: ueT15.png]

A big THANKS to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: How to change condition in organize?
(11-04-2012 07:53 AM)michaelpoyma Wrote:  I'm stuck. Can't seem to figure out how to change condition in my organize for some (many) of my vintage cards. The system defaults to "8 - NM", which is fine for today's cards, but not for my late-60's cards that probably saw rubber bands. Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

This one is pretty easy to solve, but the fix is a bit hidden. Haha! I have posted a thread, a while back, about this very thing. In it I have detailed how to set up your Org. to show the cards' condition values. I hope that this helps, and if you have any other questions, drop me or someone else a line! Best wishes!

Randi

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey Randi, Thanks! I'm going to give this a look at and a try a bit later. Looks like it should work. Yea, I definitely don't want to see certain cards automatically bumped to 125 % of bv, so this should help!

Mike

(11-04-2012 11:12 AM)rayeates Wrote:  This one is pretty easy to solve, but the fix is a bit hidden. Haha! I have posted a thread, a while back, about this very thing. In it I have detailed how to set up your Org. to show the cards' condition values. I hope that this helps, and if you have any other questions, drop me or someone else a line! Best wishes!

Randi

[Image: ueT15.png]

A big THANKS to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!
11-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Not a problem, Mike! I enjoy helping out others when I can!

Randi

(11-05-2012 04:51 PM)michaelpoyma Wrote:  Hey Randi, Thanks! I'm going to give this a look at and a try a bit later. Looks like it should work. Yea, I definitely don't want to see certain cards automatically bumped to 125 % of bv, so this should help!

Mike

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]