`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help me get to 100 HOFer Autos.

Help me get to 100 HOFer Autos.
Looking for HOFer Autos. Anyone have any they can part with? Looking to hit the 100 different mark!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Help me get to 100 HOFer Autos.
Thanks to ft28jags, 2 more hard to locate HOFer auto's added to the PC. Up to 70! Let's go 30 more to break the 100 mark!!!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Glad I could help with the quest.
(11-03-2012, 10:54 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Thanks to ft28jags, 2 more hard to locate HOFer auto's added to the PC. Up to 70! Let's go 30 more to break the 100 mark!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Can't wait to show the PC off one day. Think when I hit the 150 mark I will put a massive scan thread together. I am still scouring Beckett to delete those that don't have a hobby card auto or Rookie Card.

It'll take some time but its a worthy and expensive topic. Check with my friend mpekar who usually has quite a few hofers available.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Yeah, Mike has helped a lot. We have traded probably a dozen times and have picked up quite a few from him, recently Blanda, Hayes, and Ringo. My goal is to eventually frame them by Induction Class. That would look awesome and should help showcase when I might need to throw in a 8 x 10 or some other item when a card doesn't exist.

do you have otto graham?
My Flickr

(11-04-2012, 06:51 AM)ft28jags Wrote: do you have otto graham?
I do, one of the first cut autos I owned. Thanks for thinking of me on that one though.

ok...i asked because I have one from patches and plates so wanted to see, as you had a couple of lower end cards that grabbed my attention still.
(11-04-2012, 11:55 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I do, one of the first cut autos I owned. Thanks for thinking of me on that one though.
My Flickr

I still might consider it to use for trade bait for another HOFer I need. Send me an offer, maybe we can make something work.