`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want someone to talk to.

I just want someone to talk to.
Ok, made you look, now let's trade. Lots of new stuff added. Go ahead - make an offer. If you just got a laugh - post it, keep this going!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: I just want someone to talk to.
I LOL'd
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

[Image: BeavisandButt-head.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Glad you enjoyed! Figured I am a regular enough I had to make it interesting.
Kelly, I have a sweet LaMichael, I am scared to scan as I think it would grade incredibly. Its 2012 Finest Patch Auto 52/75. 2 Color with 3 break red white red. Seriously, great condition.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Would you ever move the Jeffery Letter or Jimmy Mac in your PC?

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137...1QQtppZZ16

Certainly would move the Jeffery Letterman.
What do you need for this?
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
(11-02-2012, 10:23 PM)rowley5383 Wrote: Would you ever move the Jeffery Letter or Jimmy Mac in your PC?

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137...1QQtppZZ16
I am also trying to super collect every Devin Hester 2006 card. Rookies, Autos, 1/1, really interested in those if you have them.

The McMahon is untouchable. Im sure you understand.

Sorry bud, the Tillman is on ebay right now. I have another ungraded rc/au coming in that I could trade. As for Hester, i would need to dig through some cards to see what I got. I have that 06 Topps rc/au ft on my first page.

Offer sent for the Dowler Accolades, that is, if you don't field any offers for the whole partial set.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(11-02-2012, 10:46 PM)rowley5383 Wrote: Sorry bud, the Tillman is on ebay right now. I have another ungraded rc/au coming in that I could trade. As for Hester, i would need to dig through some cards to see what I got. I have that 06 Topps rc/au ft on my first page.
I can't seem to find it. post it, I think I might need it. Easy trade as the BV would be identical.
(11-02-2012, 10:50 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Offer sent for the Dowler Accolades, that is, if you don't field any offers for the whole partial set.
Opening up to my friends here first since its a pretty cool set. On Sunday though, you know where to find the rest! Smile

Here is the link bud

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137...51DB23.jpg