`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Organization opinions?

Organization opinions?
I set up at shows every now and then and sell. I've set up my stuff many different ways, but I am the most successful when I put out a 3200/5000 count box, fill it with GU, AU, SN, Refractors, SP's etc. and allow the buyers to search through for what they like. On the back I have a price stickered.

I am in the process of organizing a more efficient way of doing this. Mainly so I can keep tabs on what exactly is in the box and where, and so people who look can know exactly what they're looking for.

For example, I am thinking of doing it this way: Index Card reading "Serial Numbered" and then have an entire row devoted to just SN. Next row, index card "Game Used", next row index card "Autos". And so on.

Anyone have another suggestions? Open to any.

RE: Organization opinions?
Using the index cards as you said sounds like a very good and easy way to me. Another option which would require a bit more time would be orgainizing these into players last name or teams maybe?
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

The last show I went to they had GU, Autos and SPs together and had tabs breaking them up by teams and I found that quite helpful.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

(11-02-2012, 03:00 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: Using the index cards as you said sounds like a very good and easy way to me. Another option which would require a bit more time would be orgainizing these into players last name or teams maybe?
I agree, my PC boxes at home are done by last name. I have Index cards with the letters of the Alphabet. Helps a lot when I am looking for a specific player.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.