`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
OT: ROY Debates!

RE: OT: ROY Debates!
(11-07-2012, 07:41 PM)ugameck Wrote: You mean Doug "muscle hamster" Martin?
Or "Dougie Fresh"

I think martin has a chance. He put up a serious threat last week to AP's record. He hasent had many carries until last week and after that game he will keep getting a lot of carries. Watching him was crazy running around last week. They way he bounced of guys was pretty crazy. He went right inbetween the tackles and lit the raiders up.

Defensive in my mind give Lavonte David a shot in the near future. He's projected 134 tackles this season which IMO is VERY good especially for a rookie. Besides that he has been a huge threat at LB. As a 2nd round pick he was an absolute steal.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Again - leading point setter as a rookie - Blair Walsh.

If you don't believe me, look it up.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I'm still standing by Andrew Luck. His team coming into the year was terrible, yet they have a chance to go to 6-3 if they win tomorrow night. Same team as last year except for no garçon but replaced by a bunch of rookies.

Martin is having a season like Murray did last year breaking out close to midseason. Of course there's no way he's able to sustain those numbers.

(11-07-2012, 11:14 PM)ugameck Wrote: Again - leading point setter as a rookie - Blair Walsh.

If you don't believe me, look it up.
Point leaders are almost always a kicker and one will never be ROY even if he hit a 65 yarder. He's a viking so I would vote for him, but that's like voting for Obama living in Texas, what's the point. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Kickers never win a damn thing. They are the red-headed stepchildren of the NFL. If Ray Guy cannot get into the HOF, then there is something wrong with the league. Yeah, he's a punter, but you get the idea. Now for my votes...

It's gonna come down to Luck or Martin. If Martin can keep up the pace, he might edge out Luck. While Bob Griffin should be in the picture, he's already fading. The teams HAVE caught up to him, and his defense is letting him down. It may not be fair, but the typical thought is, Bob should be winning in spite of his defense. Luck wins OROY. Walsh hasn't got a prayer.

Defense is definitely a toughie. I originally thought Luke Kuechly, but I am beginning to lean towards Chandler Jones. New England hasn't had much of a defense since their last Super Bowl win, but he is helping make changes. Jones wins DROY, unless Kuechly makes a comeback late in the season.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I did not realize Kuechly was 3rd in the league in tackles. Only two behind Mayo and about 14 behind Greenway. However the Panthers have already had their bye and he played outside linebacker for the first 2-3 games. He is always around that ball.

I think what really hurts Griffin is yea Defenses didnt take long to learn to contain him but our receivers have 16 or more dropped passes in 3 games ...and Jdetter your guy played out of his mind the other night Carter is a beast .....Martin is strong I still think it will be Luck IMHO
Photobucket

It's pretty much a coin toss right now. If I had to choose one I would have to say Griffin since he has less Ints. Luck does have 2 games against the Texans to prove us that he's the better rookie.

# Games : 11 # Games: 10
Griffin: completion %: 67.5 Luck: completion %: 57
_ 2504 yards _ 2965 yards
_ 16 tds _ 12 tds
_ 4 ints _12 ints

Rushing: Rushing:
_ 99 attempts _ 35 attempts
_ 642 yards / 6.5 average _ 163 yards / 4.7 average
_ 6 tds _ 5 tds

fumble: fumble:
_ 9 fumbles / lost 2 _ 8 fumbles / lost 5

as of Thursday Luck was #3 in qb rating which for some reason everyone makes a big deal about with RG3 and Wilson ahead of him But Im sure Luck will get it even tho the Seahawks I think have the same record as the Colts
Photobucket