`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
OT: ROY Debates!

RE: OT: ROY Debates!
Offense: Doug Martin - putting up great numbers since the Skins game and the bucs are committed to him. can run and catch passes. On pace for over 1600 yards from scrimmage.
Defense: Mark Barron - The sole reason the Bucs pass d has been better. 42 tackles, 8 pass defended, a forced fumble and an int.

I know both of them won't win, but the Bucs don't get near as much coverage as other teams and those two guys have stood out to me, and I don't even like that team!

I think luck will end up on top. He is the real deal.

Boblll is just a glorified Vick and will slide the next few weeks.
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(11-02-2012, 10:52 AM)cody_allen Wrote: I think luck will end up on top. He is the real deal.

Boblll is just a glorified Vick and will slide the next few weeks.
you base that on....what?

his completion percentage? wait, no, he has a great completion percentage. he is an accurate passer

so what does rgIII have in common with michael vick? let me rack my brain.

i mean, you aint making the comparison to steve young or fran tarkenton, so you cant be arguing that rg3 is like vick because he is a mobile qb, even though fundamentally rg3 is almost nothing like vick in how and when they ran

im racking my brain...what could be the connection here?

(11-02-2012, 12:25 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you base that on....what?

his completion percentage? wait, no, he has a great completion percentage. he is an accurate passer

so what does rgIII have in common with michael vick? let me rack my brain.

i mean, you aint making the comparison to steve young or fran tarkenton, so you cant be arguing that rg3 is like vick because he is a mobile qb, even though fundamentally rg3 is almost nothing like vick in how and when they ran

im racking my brain...what could be the connection here?
You always think that someone is playing the race card. JMHO, but I thought that the he was talking about the mobility factor. It wasn't until your sarcasm did I think otherwise.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Vick and RG3 are also QB's currently playing whereas Tarkenton and Young are not. I also don't think of the old school QB's as runners like I do Vick and RG3. Honestly if people wouldn't get so hurt when race is brought up you can say black QB's for the most part are better running QB's. Cunningham, McNair, McNabb and Vince Young as well. Elway was decent as well for a white guy. Black people are great athletes so I guess it's racist to some people. That's just my opinion, but I'm probably just flapping my gums like the bully will say.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(11-07-2012, 12:04 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: You always think that someone is playing the race card. JMHO, but I thought that the he was talking about the mobility factor. It wasn't until your sarcasm did I think otherwise.
Same lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Luck and (Biased) Morris Claiborne

Unbiased Harrison Smith, he has really solidified the secondary for Minnesota
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

Blair Walsh. Leads all rookies in scoring and is in 4th place in the league. Who? The rookie kicker for the Vikings!

Still no rookie cards of him!!! I figure R&S would have them, but no!

Oh - and my pi$$y rant on Saturday- sorry - I'm back from AWOL...already.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Doug "The Truth" Martin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-07-2012, 07:07 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Doug "The Truth" Martin
You mean Doug "muscle hamster" Martin?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]