`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't complete trades
11-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Can't complete trades
Whenever I try to accept a trade It tells me I have insufficient funds to complete the trade but I'm not buying anything only trading cards.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Can't complete trades
(11-01-2012 06:07 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote:  Whenever I try to accept a trade It tells me I have insufficient funds to complete the trade but I'm not buying anything only trading cards.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

That is a new one! The best I can think of is to cancel the trade and then rehash it. If that does not work, then maybe contact ITGuy and ask him. Hopefully it all works out for you!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
11-01-2012, 07:01 PM
I have 2 trades going and they both say the same thing when I try to accept them. One wouldn't be bad to cancel and start over but the other one I doubt the other trader would like to go through and add back his 44 items. lol

11-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Apparently it's just me because the people trying to trade with me can trade with other people. I really wish someone could help me. I don't want the traders to get mad at me and never want to trade with me again.

11-03-2012, 11:02 AM
shot in the dark here: do you have a credit card on file, and perhaps did it expire?

another shot in the dark: this really shouldnt fix it, but trying clearing your cache and history, then restart your browser (and/or try a different browser). again, that SHOULDNT work...but crazier things have happened

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

[Image: ow91.jpg]
11-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks man, I'll give those a try.

11-04-2012, 11:13 AM
(11-03-2012 11:02 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  shot in the dark here: do you have a credit card on file, and perhaps did it expire?

another shot in the dark: this really shouldnt fix it, but trying clearing your cache and history, then restart your browser (and/or try a different browser). again, that SHOULDNT work...but crazier things have happened

Good work, man! I hope that one of these work for him!

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]