`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop me if you've heard this before...looking to start a new collection.

RE: Stop me if you've heard this before...looking to start a new collection.
He's not a CB or Safety, but what about Vincent Brown?

Also if you go after Safeties stay away from Tyvon Branch.. he's mine lol
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

He's not a CB or Safety, but what about Vincent Brown?

Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(10-29-2012, 05:26 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: He's not a CB or Safety, but what about Vincent Brown?

Brown may be good since his stock is so low right now.

(10-29-2012, 05:33 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Brown may be good since his stock is so low right now.
He also has some really nice patches and autos too.

I like to look at players who are hurt that will come back, such as Vincent Brown, his prices should be very low, and can only really go up!

But really only stick with Cowboys and some others Smile (and trade bait)
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I've never understood these who to collect threads, why limit yourself to one player if you have no real ties or motivating factor? 95% of the time you (speaking in general on the topic) will lose interest in the flavor of the week and be left with a pile of cards you don't truly appreciate. I'd suggest just doing mini pcs (even if just 1 auto or whatever) of all the players you yourself like. It'll keep it interesting, financially feisable and leave you with a much more diverse collection.

well you can do what I did and I used my b-day and took that draft pick which my b-day is 11-1 so I took the 111th pick which was evan rodriguez but he only ended up with 4 cards well 5 but its the 15 stripe which I will never see lol
Photobucket

(10-29-2012, 05:56 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: I've never understood these who to collect threads, why limit yourself to one player if you have no real ties or motivating factor? 95% of the time you (speaking in general on the topic) will lose interest in the flavor of the week and be left with a pile of cards you don't truly appreciate. I'd suggest just doing mini pcs (even if just 1 auto or whatever) of all the players you yourself like. It'll keep it interesting, financially feisable and leave you with a much more diverse collection.
Very solid point. If I do pick a player or set I'm going to give myself a week or maybe longer to see if I still want to collect that player.

(10-29-2012, 03:01 PM)mrdub Wrote: just out of curiousity why?
Toon's a Wisconsin guy, and a continuing part of my PC.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(10-29-2012, 06:35 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Toon's a Wisconsin guy, and a continuing part of my PC.
ill do my best not steal them all. lol.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]