`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards in ORG Limbo...Help

Cards in ORG Limbo...Help
So long story short I had a collection in my ORG called Trade Baseball with about 1000 cards in it. I wanted to delete them all as most of the ones in there were commons from 85-95 which nobody on here would really want. So I just selected and deleted the entire collection to start from scratch rather than hunt and peck through it to keep what I intend to trade in it. Because of the way I initially set up my Org I copied any double and placed one in the set collection folder I created, and one in Trade folder. So when I went to search for one of the cards I know was in there (1977 OPEECHEE Carlton Fisk) now I get 2 different search results popping up both as haves. If I put the tags on one of them says O-Pee-Chee 1977 (my set collection in ORG) and the other has no tag. So my question is where is it being kept? The Trade Baseball Collection disappered but all the cards are now just floating around in my ORG not in any collection. Would just like to get rid of these limbo cards.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Cards in ORG Limbo...Help
Sounds like they might be in your trash.
I collect Jackie Robinson, Dee Gordon, Daniel Nava.

(10-25-2012, 05:12 PM)amysb4212 Wrote: Sounds like they might be in your trash.
No my trash is empty. Just in case I went in and emptied trash just to see if the phantom doubles would disappear. Did another search for that '77 Fisk and I still get a double hit, with one not listed in any collection.

I started in my vintage and found one of the phantoms, sent it to trash, and then was able to delete it permanently. One down about a thousand more to go. Is there a way to search your entire collection and have it come up in some sort of collection order so these doubles that have no collection would be first or last in line?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

When you delete a collection you only delete the tags associated with the cards and not the cards. If you look in "All Items" you will find that the cards are still there. What you should have done is move the cards to the trash folder and then deleted them.